CHAPTER SEVENTEEN (PLAYLIST)

Start from the beginning

|

@fan @stormyy

She took a break but then realized she must return back to her mission

"Quackity," I say after a little while of us just working in comfortable silence, "do you like being on the dream smp?"

"Yeah of course. They're great people." he says. I love talking to Quackity on and off stream. He can be super hype or he can be super chill. I love that about him.

"All of them?"

"Who are you trying to gossip about?" I can imagine him rolling his eyes at me.

"I'm not trying to gossip. I was just wondering if he was like, a jerk, when he was off stream." I say as nicely as I can.

Quackity laughs at me. "He's a little temperamental and he can be a little cocky, but he's a good guy."

"I never said he wasn't a good guy. I'd hope he's not a murderer of something. I just feel like he's kind of a jerk sometimes." I say.

"What makes you say that? I need reason." Quackity bumps something on his end of the call, "Oh shit, oops, uh, carry on."

I laugh at him. "The first time I ever talked to him was on discord, then all our interactions were basically on twitter."

"Oh I remember the twitter war era. I also see you're bringing it back up today, huh?"

I laugh. "Well, that was after we talked for the first time. The first time we talked was when Sapnap introduced us. I don't remember why they needed me on call, but they did. Anyways, I joined and Dream basically said they didn't need me and that I should go away."

"He was probably upset before and took his anger out at you." Quackity tries to reason.

"But then why would he say something about me on stream?"

"Wait, what?" Quackity asks like he's never heard of this part.

"Yeah, there was a clip from someones among us stream, probably Sapnap's, and the chat was asking for me to fill in for someone. And Dream just straight up goes 'no not her, chat'. Like what the fuck does that mean?"

"I'm sure you're just taking it the wrong way. It was probably a joke."

"Well then we started a little twitter rivalry and we both got clout so whatever." I try to joke it off.

"I guess that's a good thing?" Quackity says with concern, "You really don't like him, do you?"

"Not really. I'd just rather go without his presence." I shrug even though he can't see me.

"I guess your personalities could clash a little bit, but I thought opposites attracted so who knows."

"What do you mean?" I ask. I never really considered us as opposites,

"Well, he's short tempered and cocky, and you're more carefree about certain things. The only time you're mean is always in a joking matter."

"Except for Dream. I'm pretty mean to him." I feel a slight ping of guilt as I say this.

"Except for Dream." He agrees.

"Anyways, how are things with you?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

"They're good. I just have so much school that I have to do. It's killing me." He laughs.

"That's why I never went to college," I joke. That and the fact that I couldn't afford it.

"Sure, whatever, just don't tell me to drop out of school like Sapnap does."

"I won't, don't worry. Stay in school kids." I look around for my phone, finding it under a book.

I unlock it to find a message from Clay, who got my number before our date.

Clay

Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to come over and watch a movie tomorrow night?

"NO WAY" I yell all the sudden.

"Oh my gosh, Storm. Too loud." Quackity laughs, "What are you so excited for?"

"My super hot neighbor just asked me if I wanted to watch a movie tomorrow night?! What do I say?" I ask, talking quickly in my excitement.

"Slow down, slow down, who is this guy?" He asks.

"Only the nicest and sweetest guys on planet earth. And did I mention he was HOT?"

"A little bit," he chuckles at me. "I meant is this random? Have you been on a date?"

"Oh yeah, we went on a date like a week or so ago. But that's it besides our conversations in the mailroom. He's like, amazing." I twirl in my chair once.

"Then say that you'd want to watch a movie." He laughs. "You shouldn't suggest cars. He might get turned on from Sally."

I roll my eyes. "You are an absolute idiot."

"You love it. Text him, dumbo." I can hear him shuffling with papers on the other side of the call.

I went to text him back. It's funny how I went from ranting about how much I dislike Dream to how much I enjoy hanging out with Clay. Quackity must think I am all over the place

Me

That sounds like fun! Id love to

Clay

Great! Do you have any movie suggestions?

Me

I know this is a kids movie, but what about cars?

I laugh at myself as I type it out.

Clay

Oh that's a great movie! I'll order a pizza too.

Me

I can bring some stuff from the bakery too

Clay

Oh cool! This is going to be the movie night of all movie nights.

"What's so funny? Why are you giggling?" Quackity asks, feeling left out.

I sigh. "Ohh nothing. We're just watching cars tomorrow night."

And I can't wait.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING!

REMEMBER I UPLOAD DAILYY

WORD COUNT: 1392