HALLOWEEN SPECIAL CHAPTER

Nugget plays with a little orange string on the carpet. I've been trying to get one picture of her in a little hot dog costume for almost ten minutes.

"I might need someone to hold this little kitten down!" I call out as I pick her up.

"I got you," Sapnap says as he bounds down the stairs.

"Thank you," I say as I pass the pet to him. He holds Nugget tight as I snap a picture.

"Where's George?" I ask.

I live in the same house as Nick, George and Dream. It gets a little crazy sometimes, but I love every minute of it.

"He wants a big reveal of his costume for you," Sapnap laughs.

"I don't understand why I'm the only one who can't know," I roll my eyes.

"Because," Dream says as he enters the living room wearing all black clothing, "we want your genuine reaction."

I turn to smile at Clay. He makes me happy. We've been together for quite some time, and there's nobody in the entire world that I would rather be with.

He smiles back as he gives me a little hug. He gives Nugget a scratch on the ear.

"I don't understand what he could-" I stop as I watch George descend from the stairs.

There, in all his glory, is GeorgeNotFound in a cat costume.

He's wearing all black with a tail and ears. He even drew whiskers on his cheeks, which I think he used my makeup to do, too.

Sapnap says as he lets out a little whistle.

My mouth pops open a bit. "You did not,"

"Oh I did." George turns around and gives his tail a little shake, "And that's not even the best part."

I turn my head to see both Clay and Nick put on cat ears.

"How do we look?" Clay laughs, "Pretty hot right?"

"Aren't we the hottest cat boys you've ever seen?" Sapnap adds.

I roll my eyes, "You guys are ridiculous," I say, "but also let me get a picture of you non-faceless boys with Nugget."

I take a picture of George and Nick in a cat costume with the little kitten in a hotdog costume. I tweet out a picture saying they dressed as each other this year.

The reaction to cat boy George and Sapnap was amazing. We're laughing at the responses as there's an obnoxious knock on the door. We all roll our eyes in unison as George opens the door.

"GOGY" Tommy shouts as soon as he sees him.

"HIII" Tubbo walks in after Tommy, "How are you guys?"

"We're good," I say, "How are you?"

"Good," Tubbo smiles.

"Nice costumes," Tommy scoffs, heading to where the sweets are laid out on a table.

"Thanks," Sapnap laughs, "We're pretty hot, right?"

"We're the hottest," Dream nods.

I roll my eyes at them. I look out the door for Wilbur. I can see him carrying some bags of candy, which we're going set at the end of the drive. We don't want to accidentally reveal where we live, and Dream and I don't particularly want to face reveal like that.

"Oh my gosh, Tommy," Sapnap says, already holding a plate of cookies away from Tommy, "Get away from these. y/n made them."

I turn to see which cookies they're talking about. I made pumpkin-shaped and frankenstein cookies, along with some minecraft zombie creeper cupcakes.