New School, Meet Twinkie and Erza Scarlet, Cousins appear

Start from the beginning

Sean looks to Twinkie's bag "You selling that Sparco steering wheel" Twinkie said "Hell, no, that's mine right there" I eat said "No matter who ask he will never sell that wheel" Twinkie nods looks at it said "Man, I even paid retail for it" Sean look between Twinkie, and I then ask, "What you both drive".

Twinkie ask "Oh, my ride" I smirk as Sean said "Yeah", Twinkie smiles said "Yeah, my ride's one of a kind" I lean back said "My car is a good drive" All Sean said, "Show me" Twinkie and I look at one another Twinkie said, "Thought you weren't stickin' around" But Sean shrug a bit "All right" I said, "My car is back at my apartment tonight I'll bring it".

3rd POV

School's over Twinkie and Sean are standing as a metal door opens, they look at each other then back to see the car moves to reveal a red car Sean looks at Twinkie who shake his head Sean looks back as a yellow car and black car move by until a green Volkswagen Touran with Hulk features Sean looks to Twinkie who smiles.

They watch the car back up Sean just look to Twinkie as it turns around to see it had the hulk face on the hood Twinkie laughs ask "Slamming, huh" He looks at his car "Look at that car" Sean just shake his head then said, "At least let me drive" He took the wheel they get in "Y'all better have some real cars around here".

Sean drives under a bridge Twinkie said "Okay, I see somebody got jokes, huh" Then Twinkie made Sean turn "Well, all right I don't know if you're ready for them, though" He looks at Sean "You look a little nervous" They stop at a parking lot entrance Twinkie looks out his window "What up, Tosh" Tosh nods he went to a bar and press a button making the bar go up letting Sean and Twinkie in.

They drive in, Tosh went back to his spot but notice another car turning in he went over while Sean looks to see great looking cars people checking out engines then Twinkie puts a box of tissues in Sean lap who holds it up confuse "For when you blow your wad, man" All Sean was smile looks forward.

Twinkie then points "See that scarlet car over there" Sean sees it said "Yeah" Twinkie said, "Park next to it" So Sean moves the car and parks right next to it they get out Sean looks at the car he said, "That's some good pickin' on the car" He reach to touch it, but a voice said "Last person that touch my car got his arm in a cast" Sean turns to see Erza standing there wearing brown jacket, red shirt, long black jeans.

Erza POV

I walk up to him "You liking this so far" Sean looks around said "Yeah" I walk with him as he looks around, he looks at different cars, but a noise got his attention he looks to see a light blue Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 getting out is Neela before I could say anything Sean walk over, I said "Oh boy" I turn to find Twinkie.

3rd POV

Neela went to her hood ask, "Hear that" The guy looks "It's still not right for the way I drive" A girl talking in Japanese then holds up a computer "I don't need a computer to tell me about my throttle response" The girl shrug as the guy said "Okay, then we're done here" With that he walks.

Sean slowly said, "You wouldn't have that problem with a V8" Neela turns to him he walks by Neela said "Boys" Sean looks at her "All they care about is who's got the biggest engine" Sean looks at the engine said, "I'm a guy, it's in my DNA" Neela smiles "So Y'all race with these things, huh".

He looks at Neela "Cute little toys" Neela chuckles said, "You know, I almost didn't' recognise you without your slippers on" Sean smiles ask, "Don't you mean wabaki" Neela smiles Sean nods "Neela, right" Neela nods said, "You're a quick learner" She push her hood takes the holder down and close the hood.

Sean ask "So, where you from, anyway" Neela turns to him said "Here" But Sean said "No, I mean, not where you live" He stares at her "Where'd you come from" Neela ask "Does it really matter where I'm from" Unknown to them sitting on a car is a guy watching Sean and Neela talk he gets up ask "Who's the tourist" Having both arms around a couple of girls is Han who looks he looks ask "What's with you and the schoolgirls, D".