ch 86 I LOVE U ? 😳

Here it is👇

They reached home....

Jasmin quickly went inside her room and went for a bath......

Aly was now sure something is wrong he went to washroom and came out fresh.. And started watching tv waiting for her to come.....

After some time
Jasmin came out and went out of her room she saw aly watching tv so she thought to make dinner.......

Aly knew she was here but he was just waiting for the right moment.....

After 1 hour

Jasmin called aly for the dinner..

Skip to the dinner..

They were sitting their dinner was almost finished..

They didnt spoke a single thing there was an awkward silence between them....

Jasmin was eating quickly to avoid this awkwardness.... Suddenly she started coughing.....

Aly stood up and gave her a glass of water and patted her back..

Aly= araam se kaha na jasmin aaj kya hogaya terko itna weird ko behave kar rahi hain😠 (almost shouted)

Jasmin= toh chilla kyu raha hain.. 🙁

Aly= voh sorry. 😟😔

Jasmin= hmm ab khaana kha jaa.

They finished their food and was going towards their respective rooms.. As they did their dinner early so it was not late...

Jasmin entered her room she was going to close but aly came inside and locked the door.

Jasmin= ky... Kya kar raha hain aly.... 😳

Aly came close to her and pinned her to the wall.

Jasmin= aa aly.... Kya.. Hogaya ek dum se. 😟

Aly= Jasmin bohot hogaya. 😠

Jasmin= kya

Aly= tujhe bhi pata hain tu subhah se kuch chupha rahi hain mujhse jaldi bata mujhe...

Jasmin was quiet how did he know.

Aly= main kuch pooch raha hoon (shouted)😡

Jasmin= main.... Kya.. Chupha rahi hoon?😐 (Being afraid)

Aly held her hand and went towards the bed and made her sit.... And kneeled down..

Aly= plsss jass bata de main terko aise nahi dikh sakhta plss 🥺🥺(with teary eyes)

Jasmin= accha accha bata ti hoon tu pls ro mat (wiling his tears)

Aly= pls🙏🥺

Jasmin= pehele aa idhar bhaith mere paas.

Aly seated beside her and jasmin faced him ...

Jasmin= sun... (Looking down)
Toh hua yeh ki (she told hin everything) (at the end she also started crying😭)

And hugged aly....

Aly was quiet as he didnt knew what to say... Cause it is all because of him
.

Aly= sorry jass🥺 (with guilt and teary eyes) sorry sab meri galti hain🥺 (jass looked at him) maine teri happy family ujhaar di tere kitne sapne the sab barbaad kar diya maine😭 (looking down) soory jasss sorry

Jasmin immediately wiped his tears and again hugged hin

Jasmin= aly pagal hogaya hain kya nahi tune kuch nahi kiya tujhe bhi pata hain teri majboori thi na babu tu ro kyu raha hain maine terko pehle bhi bola hain tu kyu guilt leta hain apne uper... Kuch nahi hota (she left him)