ch. 24 finally the day is here🥺

Here it is 👇
Third chapter for todayyyyy..
.
.
.
. Guys yeh kya pange ho rahe hain i just want to say ignore these all things...
.
. Yeh dekh lo or mood theek karo😅😅 2percent battery bacchi thi😅😅😅

 Yeh dekh lo or mood theek karo😅😅 2percent battery bacchi thi😅😅😅

.
.
.
.
In the morning ..

Jasmin woke up first but when she opened her eyes she was shocked.😮.. She saw she was hugging aly and aly was also hugging her tightly.....He was sleeping so peacefully jasmin kissed his forehead and decided to move away so it wont get awkward...She was not able to move...... But in last she went away from his embrace..

Jasmin's pov
This morning i felt so much of sukoon..😊.it felt like this ws best morning ever.. But when i opened my eyes i was shocked😰 to see him beside me.... Yes he my husband aly from whom soon i am going to divorce with😥.... But he was sleeping so peacefully i am sure he also got a good sleep last night 😊i couldn't stop myself and i kissed his forehead 😊
I remembered last night we both were not in our senses thats why i called him to sleep with me oo shitt now ita gonna be more awkward for us. What did u do jasmin.....! 😩
But honestly it gave me so much of sukoon....😌. After so many years we slept cuddling. But...... 😥
.. But soon i decided to move cause if he will be awake it wuld become awkward for us... I tried to move but was unable too but in end i was able to get away from him....
I saw the time it was 7am and after two hours our life is going to change😞😞

Pov ends

I went and got fresh and went outside to make breakfast..

Soon after sometime aly woke up... He found himself in jasmin's room...... He was not shocked cause he knew what happened last night...

Aly's pov
Hmm so i was sleeping in her room. And she was not there means she have already seen us cuddling. 😊. But seriously this was the best night i had after so many years😊.Leave it let me get fresh. Cause after some hours i know what is gonna happen it will be worse.......

Pov ends

Aly came out after getting fresh jass was making breakfast..
He without speaking came out and sat on the breakfast table..

Jasmin came with food and placed on the table without making an eye contact........

They bith started eating they were eating so slowly as they were lost in their thoughts...
They were thinking how destiny is made just few hours they were sleeping cuddling and now after few hours they will not be able to meet also 😞😞😥..

They finished the breakfast......

Aly finally spoke

Aly=m.. Main chalta hoon time ho gaya hain☹️..

Jasmin just nodded as she knew she will not able to speak otherwise she will break down.........

Aly stood up washed his hands and started moving outside......

He turned around jass who was still sitting in spite of her breakfast was finished but still she was sitting she also turned around.

They both had an eye contact. 🥺

Aly=9bajhe aa....ajana cout pein☹️

Jasmin=hmm

And then he went......... She thought this was the last time he was here now she cant be able to see him..... He will go back.. She broked down sitting there.....

Jasmin(in mind) =FINALLY 🥺🥺 the day is here now he will go back and will never come back finally today our this toxic relationship will be over and then he will marry his girlfriend...... 😭😭😭and what about mee..
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
. Thankyou enjoy
Target 20cmnts
100votes