| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

Start from the beginning

An amused look is formed onto the blonde's face when he raises an eyebrow at her. Shooting him a confused expression at first, she's confused as of to what he's mentioning to. But that all clears up when she sees his eyes rank up and down her body.

At in instant she grabs the sheets with her hands, covering herself up.

"It's nothing I haven't seen or touched before love." He smugly states, earning an eye roll from the ginger.

"I know, still." Draco's expression changes right away, him now glaring at the girl.

"How many times," Her back hits the mattress, "do I have to tell you," He removes the sheets off her body as he climbs on top of her, "that your body is beautiful?"

By this time, he's leaving small kisses on the side of her neck, chest, jawline, face and going down to her waist. He continues to leave kisses all around her body— but mostly on her scars.

Because he doesn't care if she has scars or stretch marks.

In fact, they're beautiful to him.

"Every fucking inch of your body is beautiful to me and no one can change that opinion."

Just upon hearing those words, she doesn't need to think twice as she brings their lips together in a passionate kiss.

Responding in less than a second, their lips move in sync in a sweet and slow manner— both of them loving each moment of this. It comes as a surprise to him when she softly bites his bottom lip— a small moan escaping from his lips. His hands make their way to her back as he caresses her smooth soft skin under her shirt.

They pull away panting and out of breath when he sends her his classic smirk, laughing, "You still smell good," A pause follows, "Round...?"

His eyebrows raise in question, trying to remember the amount of times they went on yesterday.

Definitely more than twice.

They had slept for about two hours after their first round. But then somehow they ended up waking up again, going for... about three more rounds.

She laughs, about to respond a yes until a knock interrupts them.

"For fuck's sake." Draco rolls his eyes in frustration, rolling off from top of her.

Elara lets out another laugh, getting off the bed with Draco's shirt on and heading towards the door.

When she opens it, she's surprised to see a package— and immediately the biggest smile is formed onto her face.

A gift.

From her parents.

Although there's a couple days left till Christmas, she still squeals with happiness, excitedly skipping back into the room. When she does, she sees Draco laying on the bed lazily with his arms behind his hands.

"What is that?" He questions when she plops herself next to him.

"A gift!" Her voice is high pitched, not being able to control her happiness.

His arm wraps around her shoulder as he pulls her closer to him, "Gift for who?"

"Me, who else obviously?"

"Hm. Open it." His eyes dart over the beautifully wrapped gift in her hands.

Sending him the most childish smile, she unwraps the orange ribbon which is perfectly tied to form a bow. Not caring about the rest— she rips the rest of the packaging paper off the box, eagerly waiting to see what actually is inside of it.