After about an hour, you hear two men coming back.

"This is Y/N's fault! She got him arrested, and someone killed him!" Igor yells.

"Sir, don't do this..." Another man warns, "You need to wait until it's completed."

"Don't you dare tell me what to do!" Igor screams.

He stomps toward you and clips a collar around your neck before attaching a chain.

"She is going to pay for what she caused." Igor turns to you, "You're lucky they haven't begun experiments on me."

Your eyebrows furrow in confusion, "What?"

"Shut up. You don't need to know."

Igor unstraps you and drags you into a cell.

He beats you, cuts you, whips you, and all during this, he's raping you. Strangely, he's wearing a condom.

It doesn't seem like the family's 'style' given Viktor would never wear one.

After what feels like hours, Igor leaves. You're still bleeding and crying.

No matter how hard you try, you can't claw the cuffs off. Sadly you wouldn't even be able to contact Loki anyway, given your incredibly weak state.

All you want is to be back home with Loki, have him hold you, comfort you, and take care of you.

He probably doesn't even know you're still alive.

-Loki's POV-

I'm sitting in the cell, magic restrictor cuffs on my wrists as I stare at my brother.

"You can't keep doing this to yourself or others," Thor whispers.

"Why not?! I'm still madly in love with her, and she's gone!" Tears flood my eyes, "Sh-She's gone... I don't know how to deal with this pain I feel..." I place my hand over my heart, "...Right here."

"Brother, I understand you love her, but you can't do this to yourself. You'll need to move on with your life."

I scoff, "The love of my life is dead, and I'm just supposed to get over her?!"

Thor sighs, "You know that's not what I mean."

"Do I? I know you've always had people who love you, and the one person who truly understands me is now gone!" I shout before tears steadily race down my face, "She is still my world, brother."

Thor nods understandingly, "I'm sorry, I should never have phrased it like that. I just want what's best for you, but I don't know how to help you find what's best for you."