Disclaimer:

DID is not a fun, quirky, little trend. It's an actual disorder people struggle with, and should be treated as such.

I know there's a lot of people who have been faking disorders for some time in an effort to get clout on TikTok.

I am not writing this to try to make Danny a "quirky" or "unique" character by use of a disorder.

I'm not trying to hop on any TikTok "trends."

I started compiling evidence for this theory back in 2019 after seeing a random cartoon theory video on YouTube that glossed over the subject of Danny having "Multiple Personality Disorder." The reason I put my own efforts into it was, at first, honestly just because I ship PitchPearl and find it fascinating that Phantom and Fenton could actually be separate people, and soon turned to give the already existing theory more depth with a more realistic nature while correcting any misinformation in the original theory.

All the evidence shown in that video was the physicalities of Danny Fenton and the way it differed from Danny Phantom– also Phantom seems to be a lot more confident.

I don't know who the original theorist is and unfortunately I don't remember the name of the video I watched, but rest assured knowing that as soon as I find it I'll link it somewhere here because from what I remember it was a good video.

Once again, I'm not trying to milk out disorders because for whatever reason they're trending.

The only reason I'm writing this is because I love the show, I love theories, and I see the possible signs, lore, evidence, or whatever you want to call it.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

If you find any misinformation on DID or disorders in general within this book, PLEASE let me know, and I will gladly remove that part, review it, and continue my research to fix it.

I'm not a professional, just an overthinking kid with a hyper active imagination doing research.

Please take note that this book will be going under review from time to time as I continue my research. Chapters will change and may be completely unavailable at times as I work on them to ensure all the information and lore is up to date.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I don't think using a platform specific trend on a completely different app is even a viable way to get clout anyway 🤔