Pick up lines~

What they say to get you in bed ^\\\^

Aoba-
"Are you from the Philippines? Because I wanna phil you with my penis."
&
"Let's play carpenter. First we'll get hammered, then I'll nail you."

Noiz-
"Have you ever kissed a rabbit between the ears? (He Pulls his pockets inside out....) Would you like to?"
&
"If I were a rabbit, I'd jump in your hole!"

Koujaku~
"Hey Baby! I'd like to use your thighs as earmuffs."
&
"You know what cums after C.....the D!"

Clear~
"Wanna know what's the speed limit of sex is? 68. Because at 69 YOU have to turn around!"
&
"If I was a robot and you were one too, if I lost a bolt would you give me a screw?"

Trip~
"Do you wanna play lion tamer? You get on all fours and I put my head in your mouth."
&
"You can call me cake, cause I'll go straight to your ass."

Virus~
"Hey girl i heard you like snakes so let my snake sliver all over you."
&
"So I hear you like snakes...I have one its called a 'trouser snake'."

Mink~
"Forget that! Playing doctor is for kids! Let's play gynecologist."
&
"I'm like a Rubik's Cube, the more you play with me the harder I get!"

Ren~
"Hey are you my backyard? Because baby, I'd like to bury my bone in you."
&
"Do you know what a Timberwolf is? No. Thats a guy that chases a girl up a tree and kisses her inbetween the limbs."