𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

A/N: So, we all know of Zoe and Drew but we don't actually know much about their personalities, especially Drew's. I just wanted to say that they are basically made up characters because of that but obviously they are who they are in real life.. pfff, does that make sense? Idk...

***
Billie
***

"Wait, what if you add a small portion of 'Overheated' into 'Not My Responsibility,' and then have a sick transition?" I asked with excitement.

"I've been thinking, we should use the background audio of 'Not My Responsibility' into a song, what if we incorporate it into 'Overheated?" Finneas proposes.

"Oh my god, YES!" I shouted, clapping my hands like a child. Putting songs together, especially when they are so close to being done is my favourite part of the entire process and this song is so close to being done. Half the album is done and I couldn't be more excited, so many things are in the works right now and one of my favourites being the talk of a tour. Touring can be stressful as hell but performing makes it all worth it and the thought of performing new songs is like excitement and exhilaration coursing through my veins.

"How are things coming along?" Claudia asks as she steps into the studio, sitting down next to me on the couch.

"Amazing," I answered with a bright smile.

"I'm glad, this album seems to be coming a lot more natural than the last."

"Don't even get me started," I groaned, remembering how stressful my first album was to write and produce.

"Billie this is sounding really good," Finneas took his headphones off, twisting his chair to see Claudia and I.

"Clauds," he beamed.

"I made you both some brownies for whenever you want!" She smiled happily.

"Great, I could use a break," Finneas placed his headphones on his desk, jumping up.

"I'll be up in a bit," I laid my head on the back of the couch, pulling out my phone as they nodded and walked upstairs. Opening up the groupchat between Zoe, Drew, and I.

Drew: How was it last night?

Billie: OMFG guys

Zoe: TELL US!

Billie: i haven't ever cum that fast

Drew: That's because your sex life hasn't been this dry in years

Zoe: OR it means Carter's tongue does wonders

Billie: no no, she didn't even use her tongue

Zoe: So she has magical fingers?

Billie: exactly

Billie: but she did promise me head

Drew: I'm glad you're getting some. You been mad agrivated lately

Billie: ok, bye

***
Carter
***

"I'm out," I announce before kicking the backdoor of the Apple store open and jumping into my car to see a few texts from Dion. I click on his contact, calling him before starting my car.

"Carter!" He answers enthusiastically.

"What's up?"

"Want to come over? I just got some new shit and Rory is here."

"I only have a couple hours before I gotta pick up Hazey but yeah sure."

"Sick," he responds before hanging up the phone.