Chapter 13 - Detention with Hagrid & Fight with Draco

Start from the beginning

"Okay." Ron said weakly and gave a weak smile to Harry who had been left with Malfoy. 

"And Harry, you'll go with Malfoy." Hagrid said as Draco grimaced because he was paired with his enemy and then saw Harry nodding his head. 

"Okay then. Then I get Fang!" Draco said and saw Hagrid looking at him with a stern look on his face." 

"Fine. Just so you know, he's a bloody coward." Hagrid said and heard Fang whined as he then walked off in the opposite direction with Ron, Hermione and Chloe. 

"So, how's your classes going? I know we're almost near the end of the year. I can see that you guys along with Harry are very close already." Hagrid said and saw Ron, Hermione and Chloe smiling at him widely.

"My classes are going great! The only class that I struggle with is Potions with Professor Snape but I get help from Hermione for that class, so it's all good. Ron, Hermione and Harry are my best friends and I wouldn't have asked for anyone better to be my best friends than the three of them." Chloe said with a big smile on her face at Hagrid, Hermione and Ron who all smiled back at him. 

"I can't believe our year is almost over!" Hermione said as she, Chloe, Ron and Hagrid continued talking with each other while walking through the forest. 

Hagrid, Hermione, Ron and Chloe then stopped walking in their tracks because they had heard screams coming from Malfoy and Harry somewhere in the forest.

"That was Harry and Malfoy!" Ron said as he, Hermione, Chloe and Hagrid all started to run to find Malfoy and Harry in the forest. 

Fang then started to bark from next to Harry as he then looked up to see Hagrid, Ron, Hermione, Chloe and Draco running in front of him and Harry then got up from the ground that he was sitting on. 

"Harry!" Hermione shouted out breathlessly. 

"You okay, Harry?" Chloe asked Harry who nodded his head at her. 

"Yeah, I am." Harry said as he patted down his robe to get rid of the dirt and then looked at the centaur in front of him. 

"Hello there, Firenze. I see that you've met our young Mr. Potter. You all right, there Harry?" Hagrid said and looked at Harry who nodded his head as he walked over to stand next to Ron. 

"Harry Potter, this is where I leave you. You're safe now. Good luck." Firenze said to Harry as he then walked off in the opposite direction leaving Hagrid, Fang, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Chloe and Draco alone once again. 

Once Harry, Ron, Hermione, Chloe and Draco reached at Hagrid's hut after being in the forest for a few hours, Draco then headed straight back into the castle to go to his common room and Harry, Ron, Hermione and Chloe all stayed and chatted with Hagrid for a while. 

After a while, they all headed back into the castle to go to their common rooms, but Chloe went to the Gryffindor Common Room first because Harry wanted to tell her, Ron and Hermione about what he saw in the forest. 

Harry, Ron, Hermione and Chloe were now in the Gryffindor Common Room and is around the fire that was lit in the Common Room. Ron, Hermione and Chloe were seated around the fire and Harry was standing in front of them. 

"You mean, You-Know-Who's out there, right now, in the forest?" Hermione asked Harry shocked at what Harry had just told her, Ron and Chloe about what he saw in the forest. 

"But he's weak. He's living off the unicorns. Don't you see? We had it all wrong. Snape doesn't want the stone for himself, he wants the stone for Voldemort. With the Elixir of Life, Voldemort will be strong again. He'll come back." Harry explained to Ron, Hermione and Chloe who nodded their heads as Harry sat down beside Chloe.