the kissing scene

Start from the beginning

"maybe for the past few months i've been so comfortable in this little crush, the little butterflies and his innocent little smile. i've wrapped my mind around the idea that this isn't all serious but now it feels like i'm gonna burst right out of that bubble into reality and i'm scared it's gonna crush me more than it should." i finish with a shaky voice.

When i open my eyes again a find madison and madelyn looking at me with a sad expression. They both join in a hug and i let the tears out freely.

"y/n i wish we could guarantee you that he likes you back but i know we can't. It hurts to see you like this but just know that whatever happens between you two, good or bad, you won't ever be alone dealing with it." madelyn says and i smile softly at her.

"exactly! we're always there for you. And honestly if that boy doesn't realize the chance he would have to call you his then that's his loss." madison exclaims making me chuckle through the tears.

"thank you. i love you both so much." i tell them and they say it back.

The scene is at night and it's just the worst cause i just wanna be over with it already. It also sucks cause i'm trying my best to avoid Drew. I know it's stupid but i'm terrified he's gonna see right through my nerves.

I'm making my way down the hallway of our appartement complex and enter the elevator. But just before the door closed someone makes their way right in between them and join me.

it's Drew.

shit.

just act normal. breath

"hello there" he says making his way next to me. "haven't seen you today" he says.

"um yeah i've been busy." i say looking straight in front of me.

"Sure. Ready for the big scene?" he says making me abruptly look at him as he smirks.

Ughh of course he had to bring it up. I try to play it cool but apparently fail cause his smirk drops.

"are you okay?" he asks worried.

"i'm fine just a bit tired." i lie not wanting to admit i'm fucking stressed out about having to kiss him.

"are you nervous?" he says teasingly and the rasp in his voice makes my cheeks burn.

"no i'm not." i say defensively looking everywhere but at his eyes. Which might be a dead giveaway of my lies but whatever.

When i look back at him i see him studying my face with a raised eyebrow.

"what?" i ask.

He steps closer to me his eyes never leaving mine. I feel his chest pressing against me as i backup into the wall behind me. I'm trapped between the hard elevator wall and his toned chest. He looks down at me with a knowing look and i bite my lip out of nervousness. I watch his eyes drop to my lips for a split second before they stare back at my shy eyes. Suddenly i'm not aware of anything except for his even breaths making their way near my ear. He takes one last look at my flushed face before lowering his face to whisper in my ear.

"you sure look like it. don't you."

i gulp.
fuck

butterflies erupt everywhere and i'm a mess inside. I try to reply. Try to defend myself but i'm hopeless. He's got me wrapped around his finger.

Smirking at my speechless self he steps back making me immediately miss the warmth of his body against mine.

"don't be" he starts putting a strand of hair behind my ear. "i'm sure you'll be good." he says and just on time the doors open and he steps out walking away. Leaving me there all turned on and flustered.