I hate u teacher, but i love you

This is my first story hope u would like it...........

Shreya

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Chapter 1

Della! wake up.

I hate to get up at early morning . By the way i am Della Berra Jonathan Jones. I am 16 years. i stydy in Forts High. My dad was Jonathan Jones, my mom Meyoka Jones. I have a elder sister Pearl Carth Jonathan Jones.

It was a bright morning. my aunt Maria Sloan, was sitting on the chair. Actually i stay with my aunt after my parents death. She is such a loving and affectionate person that i can't describe in words It was my first day of my senior year. i wore a black top and a red long skirt on that i wore a chocolate brown jacket. My height was quite short just 5.2ft . iMy weight was 90lb. I was thin. I had my break fast and ran outside the door ................

Della's POV

Hey hi Angel, Kate..

ready for the first day of our senion year, i and Kate are so much exicted.

I can see from your clothes Angel and Kate. I bought it from supper mall, i was sure you would love my dress,said Kate..

I drove to the school.........................

Hey sexy How are you? Jack asked. Can't you stop flirting?

Nope dear, by the way I must say today Della you are looking hot. Jack stop commenting on me.

(Actually I have a little crush on him, he is the popular guy in the college every girl wants to be with him and I know that we cannot be anything like lovers)

Jack POV

Della is looking so hot as usual. She is so clam and innocent that any guy can die on her.

Hey Della I have some extra tickets of fun park would you like to come...... no ... I mean would you 3 like to come?

I would love to come. So today at 6 I would pick you up.

She went away with a smile. I don’t know what’s her feelings are for me. 

Della POV

I was walking! And then suddenly I heard someone moaning the sound was coming from washroom.

OMG! I could never believe it …………………………………………………….. I ran towards my class

BANG! I collided with someone … I am sorry I didn’t see you were coming, by the way are you a new student?

Ammmm I am Drake. New student.

I am Della. I could see his vision were on my breast I was feeling a bit uncomfortable. I coughed to get his attention.

Ok, I am going to my class Drake met you next time.

Bye Della.

Bye Drake.

May I come in …

Oh! Della sure come in.

There was only one sit left “ THE FRONT SIT” I hate it. I sat.

School was as usual boring. I am glad now I can go home I drove to home. No one was at home.

It is five and only one thing is coming in my mind.  The  scene………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

It is 5:50 am jack was outside my house in his car. Hey hi jack . He was wearing a casual green t shirt and a black jean. But not enough to seduce meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Hi Della