I saw it and just covered my mouth in disbelief.
"Wow" I said as I admired his work. He drew Harley and the Joker beside each other but it looked as if Picasso had made it.

Will and Cara walked over to see what we were looking at and Cara gasped, dropping the chalk box.

"Well, Jared wins guys" Will said, chucking his chalk over the trailers.

"Yep" Cara added.

————————————————————————

We hung out for a while just playing stupid games and talking about what we had been up to as the sun gradually set.

"Hey guys let's have a barbecue" Jay suggested.

"Sure" we all said and Joel got up from his seat, going back into his trailer. He appeared some seconds later with a whole barbecue setup.

"Where did you get that Mary Poppins?" Jay sneered causing us to all chuckle as he began setting it up.

We eventually got a grill going and Joel started cooking some burgers and hotdogs as the rest of us decided to play a game.

"Let's do a race!" Will shouted and we all got up from our seats and got in a group.

"What kind of race?" I asked.

"Piggyback race, to David's trailer and back"

"Sure, but who's partnering with who?"

"Me and Jai, Jay and Cara and Margot and Jared" Will said, pointing at everyone. "Viola you interested?"

"Nah I think I'll sit this one out" she laughed, leaning back in her chair.

"I don't blame you" Karen added.

"Ooh I'll go live, everyone has to see this" Cara giggled excitedly as she placed her phone on the table facing it towards where we were running.

We all started to get on each other's backs and got ready.

"You ready?" Jared asked as I placed my arms round his neck.

"Yep, let's go" I giggled.

"Alright, 3, 2, 1, GO!" Will shouted and we all began sprinting towards David's trailer. I just started giggling as I glanced round at everyone else, seeing where they were.

It was a close call between Jared and I and Jay and Cara and when we crossed the finish line i high fived Cara before turning around to find Will.

He was panting as he slowly walked back and we all started chuckling.

"Hey...I'm..getting old ok" he panted.

"Hey foods ready guys!" Joel called and Jared carried me over to the beanbag, carefully letting me fall on it as he collapsed onto the chair beside me.

Joel passed the food round and gave Jared his Vegan burger and we started to eat. We had some funny conversations and somehow ended up on the topic of shoes.

"Are high heels really that uncomfortable?" Jai asked.

"After a while yeah" Cara spoke.

"I feel your pain" Jared added causing the whole group to laugh.

After a while I got cut out from the conversation and just sat their in silence, messing around with filters on Snapchat.

My hand started tapping against my leg repeatedly and Jared noticed, quickly taking my hand in his.

"You ok?"

"Yeah" I murmured. I did feel kind of isolated but i didn't want to ruin the mood.

"What are you doing?" He asked, moving the hair out of my face and tucking it behind my ear.

"Snapchat"

He moved closer to me and I moved the camera so that both of us were in the frame, taking a photo.

I smiled as I looked at the photo and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug. He pulled away, kissing me and I smiled into it. "I don't deserve you" I grinned.

"Don't say that"

We all hung outside for a while as I started to become cold, getting goosebumps on my body.

"Cold?" Jared chuckled, caressing my arms.

"Aww Margot's getting cold" Cara mocked, causing the squad to all laugh.

"To be fair I'm getting a bit cold" Jai added.

"Well why don't we watch a film and sleep in the lounge, I mean it has a tv and I think the couches fold into beds" Karen suggested.

"Why not?" We all got up and ran off into our trailers, gathering all of the pillows and blankets we could find, bringing them into the lounge.

Joel brought in the Projector and everyone started setting everything up as I went to the toilet.

Walking out of my trailer, the cold wind hit me across the face causing me to scream as I quickly ran towards the lounge with the group.

When I opened the door everyone was already sat down, trying to pick out a movie.

"Alright so it's tied 2-2 be-" Cara stopped speaking and turned to me. "Oh Margot perfect, heads or tails?"

"Umm, tails?" I said, confused.

"Yes fast and furious it is" Will shouted.

Jay put on the movie and I sat down next to Jared, who was on his phone.

"Maggot, come lay over here for a bit" Cara Suggested, signalling for me to go over.

I turned to Jared and laid my head on his shoulder so that I was in view of his phone.

"You can go but don't moan when she steals all of the blankets" he said and I kissed him on the cheek, causing him to smirk as I ran over to Cara.

———————————————————————

I moaned, gradually opening my eyes and a wave of cold air came across my body. Sitting up, I noticed that Cara had taken all of the blanket, leaving me in the cold.

I glanced over at Jared who was asleep a couple feet away and made my way over to him, climbing under his blanket, without waking him up.

He turned around and cuddled my waist, bringing me closer to him.

"Cara steal the blanket?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said awkwardly.

I felt him smile into my neck and I fell asleep in his arms, warm.