"Hi fatmama, why you being held like a baby ?" bey said grabbing her from me.

"I hurt my toe earlier" anastasia said. Me being there felt awkward so I looked around seeing mercedes holding blue.

I smiled walking over to her "Hey lil baby" I said pecking her lips.

"yo girlfriend would be mad if she seen that" she said smirking "i don't care about that hoe" I said kissing her again.

"Mhm, well what about your wife because she's watching and she looks kinda sad" she said making me look back.

As soon as I did bey turned her head putting her attention back on anastasia.

"she misses you nicki" I heard mercedes say lowly and I turned back to her.

"She broke up with me" I said.

That's not the full story and you know it's not, plus why do you think she never signed the divorce papers ? She still loves you"

I shrugged looking down. She lifted my head and gave me a closed lipped smile.

"You guys miss each other, stop wasting your time with these people y'all don't want and get back together" she said.

"And fuck me while y'all at it ok it's been a lil minute" she said biting her lip.

"All you had to do was ask lil baby" I said pulling her into me.

"Aht. I said y'all not you" she put her hand in my face pulling back.

"Mmcht that ain't fair. I know you and beyonce be fucking" I said crossing my arms.

"We do not, we might lick each other clit sometimes but that's all" she shrugged walking away.

"Hollon !" I said catching up with her. "How come we can't lick each other clit ?" I asked.

"Because you won't talk to beyonce !" she mugged me. "Shhhh" I shushed her.

"Don't shh me. You need to talk to her" she said "Why ? She broke up with ME"

"onika you know why she broke up with you stop playing victim" she gritted.

I huffed rolling my eyes. "Ain't you better now ?" she asked.

"Yea i'm better" I said crossing my arms "You sure ?" she raised a eyebrow.

"Yes ! Damn" "Ok then, go get ya wife back" she said pointing to beyonce who was now looking at anastasia foot.

I looked at her for a while then looked back at Mercedes.

"Nah, I'm good"

Beyonce pov:

"How did you do this fatmama ?" I asked looking up at her.

"I was running in my room and I hit my toe hard" she said.

"Why was you running ?" I asked. "Because.. i took mommy snacks" she whispered the last part.

"She gone get you" I said pointing at her. "She won't notice" she shrugged.

"Anastasia it's time to go !" I heard onika say and looked over to see her walking towards her car.

Damn she ain't even gone say hi ?

"bye mommy" anastasia mumbled looking down. "Byebye baby, i'll see you another day" I smiled hugging her.

She hugged me back and I heard her sniff making me look down to see she was crying. "What' wrong baby ?"

"i miss when we lived with you" she sniffed wiping her nose. "and when you and mommy use to kiss" she said making me chuckle.

We did more than kiss.

"Me and mommy just need a little time from each other" I said "but you said that last year" she said lowly.

"I know" I sighed then kissed her head "it'll all be back to normal one day ok ?" I said softly.

"Promise ?" she asked pouting. "I promise, to do my part. But your mommy has to try too in order for it to work" I said.

"But you have a boyfriend" she said.

"But i'm married to ya mom, don't forget boo this last name is still maraj" I said flipping my hair back.

She giggled and I smiled "I love your mommy baby, and we'll get back together one day" I said hoping it was true and she nodded.

"Now gone over there before she whoop you" I said waving her off.

"You have to carry me mommy my foot hurts" she said reaching for me. I picked her up and she smiled brightly.

"I like getting picked up by you, you're taller than mommy" she said wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

"Imma tell her you said that" I said "Don't be a snitch" she said scrunching her face at me.

"Snitching is my job, you ain't know ?" I tilted my head.

"Yes, pawpaw told me" she said making me smack my lips.

I walked her over to nika car and put her in "Bye baby" I said kissing her head.

"Bye mommy" she pouted.

I gave her a small smile before turning to walk away "Beyonce !" I hear nika voice say making me stop.

I smiled to myself before dropping the smile and walking back up to her car.

"Yes ?" I asked. "When we gone meet about this song ?"

"Whenever you want to" I shrugged.

"Alright... come to my house later" she said and I had to bite the inside of my cheek so I wouldn't smile.

"Ok, what time ?" I asked "Whenever" she shrugged.

"Ok well then I guess i'll see you later" I said backing up from her car.

"I guess you will"