There was an awkward silence and even the adults were stunned. No one dared to say a word, until Aine finally gave in, annoyed with the quietness. Was it so hard just to greet someone? Where are her friends' manners? She retreated from her thought and turns to Draco's mother, and bowed her head gracefully, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Mrs Malfoy." 

Mrs Malfoy blinked back her surprise and she smiles at the girl, "It certainly is," she then looks to Elliot, "You've raised a very courteous daughter, Elliot." Narcissa complimented and Aine's father gazes at his little girl, "She is," he tells her, proud of his daughter.

She walks to Aine and her eyes soften, "What is your name, Miss Estoileon?" Narcissa asks and the girl replies, "Aine. Aine Estoileon."

"What a beautiful name." Mrs Malfoy noted before looking at the rest of the children, "I hope you enjoy your time here. And... Try not to embarrass yourselves while you're at it." She remarked and Harry squinted at her.

"See you soon, Weasley, Elliot." She bids them, "Come, Lucius, Draco." and the two Malfoys gave the party one last look before joining her back in greeting the ministers and other well-known spectators that were personally invited just like them.

Draco raises his brows and smirks at Harry and Ron, "See you in school!" he says harshly before shifting to Aine, and his eyes soften.

"See you soon, Miss Estoileon," said Draco in a low alluring voice, one that made Elliot glance at the Malfoy boy grimly. 

Once they were gone from their sights, Ron burst out, "Damn, what in the bloody baron was that all about?" Mr Weasley instantly whips his head at his son, "Ronald", he warns before Fred smirks, "Yeah, Ronald! Language."

"Oh shut it, Fred!"

"BOYS." 

"Sorry, dad. Was trying to correct our little brother's foul mouth." 

Arthur groans, he wondered how was he able to control these boys of his for a decade and a half. The answer is, well— He didn't. Molly Weasley was the one who managed to break the bickering the children had, and it was such a shame she wasn't around.

Elliot pats the Weasley father before taking the lead up to their seats, the game was starting almost any moment now, so it'll be best if they quickly head to their places. "Come on, everybody", he turns the group before they picked up the pace and hurry.

Once they were there, Aine's eyes went wide, "Wow... This is pretty high, huh?"

"Scared, Aine?" Harry asks and the girl scoffs, "Of course not! It gives me the adrenaline."

Aine held onto the railings, leaning forward and beaming at the passionate spectators, lights were beaming in every direction, and the whole stadium was filled with colours of greens and reds and they were divided between fans of the Bulgarian team, and the Irish. Ballons soared through the stadium and started to float above Aine to the dark sky.

"Arthur! Elliot! Over here!" Mr Diggory calls out, waving at the team who just climbed up. "Thank goodness, you guys aren't late!" He added and Mr Weasley chuckles, "Met with some troubles just now."

"Hahahaha, well, come sit down!" 

"Come on you lot!"

"Hey Cedric," Harry called and the Amos Diggory's son nodded his head, extending a hand out to him which Harry took, before leading him and his friends to their seats next to him.

Aine could hear the roaring cheers from both the audience and Weasleys, Hermione was brightly waving the Irish team's flag while Harry was clapping enthusiastically. It was just so amazing to see everything right then and there. "This is bloody awesome!" she beams excitedly.