Left In The Dark

The episode begins with an advertisement for a tv show with the host Hunter Specter talking to the viewer.

Hunter Spector: "Do you believe in ghosts? Join me, Hunter Spector, spectre hunter, leader of the Academy of Really Good Ghost Hunters, or ARGGH! As I descend into the scariest place in any home, the basement! Sunday night at 8 PM! Don't miss it, or you'll be left in the dark! ARGGH!"

The advertisement vanishes and we get to see a calendar in Lincoln's room. It's covered with red X except for one date where he is circling it.

Lincoln: "It's finally here! The live season finale of the greatest show ever!"

He humped the air before doing a peace sign before realised he was being watched. We just saw him humping the air.

Lincoln: "All right, I know you're probably saying to yourself, "Lincoln, with ten sisters and one big brother, there's no way you're going to get to watch your favourite show." And, you'd be right. Every Sunday at 8, it's the same thing."

We cut to a flashback of Lincoln holding popcorn while he sees his sisters fighting over the remote as the channel keeps on changing. Y/n then walked toward the fighting and carefully took the remote from all of them. The sisters didn't notice and kept on fighting while Y/n sit down on the sofa and changed it to his favourite show with a smirk. End flashback.

Lincoln: "But tonight, I have a plan."

He took out his walkie talkie.

Lincoln: "Cadet Lincoln calling Cadet Clyde, do you read me?"

Clyde: "This is Cadet Clyde, I read you loud and clear! I'm so excited! We finally get to watch ARGGH! together. And by together, I mean you at your house, and me at mine, right?"

Lincoln then talks to the viewer.

Lincoln:  "For such a landmark event, we decided that it'd be best for us if we watched it separately. Clyde's got a huge crush on my sister Lori. It gets awkward. Or in Y/n word, creepy."

Clyde: "Hubba hubba."

Clyde can be looking dreamily at a drawing of Lori. I don't even want to know what he does with that poster.

Lincoln: "Clyde? Clyde? Do you read me?"

Clyde: "Uh, you better hurry, Lincoln. It's almost 8:00!"

Lincoln: "It's time to put Operation Distract My Sisters And Brother So That I Can Get to the TV First and Watch the Special Live Season Finale of ARGGH! and Think of Shorter Name For This Operation into action."

Lincoln then heard Lola and Lana coming out of their room with bright smiles on their faces.

Lola and Lana: "Cartoons! Cartoons! Cartoons! Cartoons!"

They soon stopped by Lincoln

Lincoln: "Did someone say tea party?"

He then reveals a teapot and a box of cookies.

Lola: "Eeeee! Thank you, Lincoln!"

Lola then takes the items and goes back to her room except for Lana who stands right where she is and glares at Lincoln, displeased.

Lana: "Hey, I don't want to be part of some dumb old tea party, I want to watch TV!"

Lincoln: "Not even if these guys are invited?" (holds out two frogs, one of those croaks.)

Lana: "Eeeee! Thanks, Lincoln!" (takes the frogs and goes back to her room.)

Lincoln: "Hey, Luan!"