Chapter 3: Romantic Birthday

Kai's P.O.V

Today is Luhan's birthday but I want to surprise him on his birthday. I was laying down on our big bed we share thinking about what I should get him.

"I got it, I will do sonething romantic for him and spend sonw time together" I got up out of bed and took a quick shower,got dressed and left to go buy some red roses and candles.

Luhan's P.O.V

Today is my birthday but I want to go straight home and see my boyfriend Kai so badly.Right now I'm in dance class with my friends Chanyeol, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Yixing, Baekhyun and Minseok. All of us are going over the steps together, I just want to go home and see my cute,sexy,hot boyfriend so bad.

"Luhan, Luhan, Luhan" Baekhyun snapped his fingers to get my attention.

"What is it Baekhyun or should I say Bacon" I gave sighed.

"Stop calling me Bacon anyways you look like you are so sad or in you random world"

"I just want to go home and see Kai"

"I know you do Luhan but we only have 5 minutes left to go over the steps"

"Yea, I know Baekhyun"

( 5 minutes later) Kai's P.O.V

I finally finished putting all the rose petals on the bed and lighting up the candles in the room. I also left a trial of rose petals to lead my LuLu to our room. I bought a couple ring for Luhan and I now all I have to do is wait for my LuLu to get home from dance class.

Luhan's P.O.V

When my dance class was over, I drove back home in my car. I missed Kai so bad I just want to jump into his arms and kiss him so badly. I arrived back home the lights were off, maybe Kai is still sleeping. When I unlocked the door with my keys and locked the door agian. I took off my shoes and my sweater I wore to dance class. I saw a trial of rose petals leading to the room so I followed it. I opened the door and saw Kai standing there with a smile on his face. I saw the candles lit up and rose petals on the bed. I was surpised to see everything so romantic. I closed the door from behind me and walked up to Kai.

"Do you like it my cute Lu?"

"Yes I do like it Kai, this is so romantic"

"I know baby, This is my birthday gift for you to remember and love"

"Oh thank you Kai, you are the most amzing boyfriend I could ever have"

"Your welcome and Lu close your eyes"

"Okay Kai" I closed my eyes.

"You can open them"

As I was opening my eyes I saw a beautiful silver ring Kai put on my finger.

"It's beautiful Kai" I smiled cutely.

"Not as beautiful as you"

Kai kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back. Then he started to take off my shirt so I did the same to him while we are still kissing eachother.
=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+
A/N: Thank you guys for reading and sorry if it's short I will try and updated this one for chu anyways annyeong~