Vodermort

Right now me, Harry, Ron and Hermoine are in a library but Hermoine went off to look for a book and said she'll be right back. Right now I see her approaching us with a large book, she dumps it onto the table making Ron flinch and Harry jump.

Hermione: "I had you looking in the wrong section! How could I be so stupid? I checked this out a few weeks ago for a bit of light reading."

Ron: "This is light?"

Even I was surprised, one could never call this light.

Hermione: "Of course! Here it is! [she reads the page] Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Philosopher's Stone!"

No.

Ron and Harry: "The what?"

Hermione: "Honestly, don't you two read?"

Me: "To think that the school would be stupid enough to keep that here. People used to kill for it and they hid it here."

Harry: "What are you talking about?"

Hermoine: "Listen, The Philosopher's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It will turn any metal into pure gold and produces the Elixir of Life, which will make the drinker immortal."

Ron: "Immortal?"

Hermione: "It means you'll never die."

Ron: "I know what it means!"

Harry: "Shh!"

Hermione: [continues reading] "The only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel, the noted alchemist, who last year celebrated his 665th birthday! That's what Fluffy's guarding on the 3rd floor. That's what's under the trapdoor...the Philosopher's Stone!"

Me: "I see..."

To think the school could be so foolish enough to keep that her.

Later at night we all decided to go and visit Hagrid at his hut. We decided to confront Hagrid and see if the stone is actually safe. I didn't want to come but Hermoine forced me to. Sigh. We knocked on the door and see Hagrid wearing an apron and oven mitts, but the thing is I don't smell any food being cooked, maybe he hasn't put it in yet?

Harry: "Hagrid!"

Hagrid: "Oh, hello. Sorry, don't wish to be rude, but I'm in no fit state to entertain today."

Harry,Ron & Hermoine: "We know about the Philosopher's Stone!"

Hagrid: [eyes wide open] "Oh."

We all went inside but I don't see any food on the table. That's strange, what was he gonna cook. I look over to the cauldron and see it heating up something inside, it's definitely not food.

Harry: "We think Snape's trying to steal it."

Hagrid: "Snape? Blimey, Harry, you're not still on about him, are you?"

Harry: "Hagrid, we know he's after the Stone. We just don't know why."

Hagrid: "Snape is one of the teachers protecting the Stone! He's not about to steal it!"

Harry: "What?"

Hagrid: "You heard. Right. Come on, now, I'm a bit preoccupied today."

Harry: "Wait a minute. One of the teachers?"

Hermione: "Of course! [she jumps out to the chair she was sitting on] There are other things defending the Stone, aren't there? Spells, enchantments."

Me: "Hm, you guys didn't know?"

All four: "What?!"

Hermoine: "You knew..."