Hogwarts

Months have gone by and I've been staying in shape and continuing my training. I have also being looking at videos using internet sensei to help me keep up with training in martial arts. Sure I've nearly mastered all forms of martial arts but I want to stay in shape because from what I read there are bullies in school that like to pick on others therefore I'll need to show my superiority. My life will also end up being an eventful one because this is magic we're talking about and whichever path I take will involve danger.

I've also been reading up on as many books as I can like 'Hogwarts: a History'. Dumbledore said I need to keep my grades up if I want to get money. I've also read that there are 4 houses in Hogwarts and from what I can determine, I'll most likely be in Slytherin or Ravenclaw.

Time flies and before I knew it, it was the 1st of September and I need to board the train. While I was making my way over I saw there was no platform nine and three quarters, which was strange. The ticket professor Dumbledore handed me said nine and three quarters but I see none. I was thinking of asking someone for assistance when it hit me. The platform must be hidden somewhere so no muggles accidentally board it and discover the existence of Hogwarts.

I proceeded to head over to platform 9 and 10 and see if I can spot anything unusual in between both platforms. I started running my hand through the wall to see if I can feel any magic coming off it. It was a new skill I learned when I was spending my time in Diagon Alley, I could sense magic coming off of things and could see the levels, if it was low or high.

Soon my hand went through a wall and when I looked around I can see people around me walking past as if they can't see what I'm doing. The reason why is magic. I grabbed my trolley and went through the wall and on the other side I saw a massive train. I look up to see which platform this is and I was on the mark, this was platform nine and three quarters.

I headed inside the train and looked for a compartment. I could see all places were full so I decided to enter one and ask if I could join them. This could be an opportunity to make friends as that was what Dumbledore requested of me.

Me: Hi, everywhere else is full, may I join you guys?

I asked a redhead and a raven haired boy.

Raven and red: Sure.

I put my stuff away and sat down at the empty spot next to the raven haired.

Me: My name is Kiyotaka Ayanokouji, nice to meet you guys.

Ron: My name's Ron Weasely

Harry: And my name is Harry Potter

Harry Potter?

Me: Are you the one they say survived against Voldemort when you were a baby?

As I said that Harry started to look at me with a smile and Ron flinched when I said Voldemort.

Ron: Y-you said his name, how can you say it so casually?!

Me: The purpose of a name is to identify someone and there's no need to be scared as the said person is dead.

Ron: Y-yeah b-but...

Harry: Finally another person who isn't scared.

Me: I hear everyone calls him 'you know who'

Harry: Yeah and it gets on my nerves really when someone can't say Voldermort

Ron: You lot are crazy!

Soon after a little chit chat a lady with a trolley opened our compartment door.

Woman: Anything off the trolley, dears?