Epilogue

DYLAN'S POV

If somebody had come to me 2 years ago and said I'll will be in love with Ashley Underwood, going to the same college and absolutely happy. I might have beaten the person to a pulp, I laugh at the thought and look at the beautiful creature smiling at me, eager to begin this new chapter of our lives and I send a quick thank you to my sister for sending her my way. I kiss her forehead and sigh in happiness, I have everything I want.

ASHLEY'S POV

Dylan's laughter rings out and I look at him wondering how such a handsome soul is mine, he kisses my forehead and I rest my head on his shoulder thinking about how beautiful this moment is. We are back at the spot he took me to when we first started talking, when we got here he told me this was the place he realized he wanted to be more than friends and so he brought me back here after his wish came to pass. We are going to college together tomorrow, we wanted this quiet time together before we meet up with our friends and have our last meal together before we separate.

It's going to be a bittersweet moment I agree but I'm not as sad as I should have and I'm sure it's because the Dylan, the guy I love so much that I feel like my heart is going to burst open. I have had my fears but I've decided to take each day as it comes and see where it takes us.

We get up and walk back together, holding hands towards whatever life throws at us.

THE END

______________________________

I want to say a very special thank you to everyone that stayed with me throughout the THG journey, It's not been easy but you stayed and read till the end. Thanks for your support and I love you all

A big thank you to everyone that stumbled on this book and read it to the end, I sincerely hope you all enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing.

Lots of love.