Part 4 - Conclusion

Again. No. Again. Nope. Again. You may as well stop because it won't work.

You press your back against the door, eyes wild and fingers tapping nervously against the wood.

There's nowhere you can go, so you desperately shoot the black widows that have now reached your feet. They climb up your legs and soon cover your entire body. You close your eyes, your mouth. The tiny legs of the spiders feel like they are not only over your skin, but beneath it too. You try to cover your ears, but they are already nestling deeper into your ear canals, and you try to breathe, but they have infested your nose and are gaining on your throat. You wan't to scream but can't--or else they enter through your mouth.

You believe you are going to die... but your find yourself standing back in the warehouse. You collapse onto your knees and cough. You can still feel them prickling beneath your skin and forgetting the events that just happened is impossible.

Sam stands over a body with a stake impaled in her chest: the Trickster. Her mouth is agape in surprise, but Sam takes your eyes away from her as he runs over to you.

"(Y/N)!" Sam's voice exclaims as he pulls you up in a tight embrace. Your breathing is rasp and you can't help but to cough as you bury your face in his jacket and cling to him, your fingers clutching his back.

"Are you okay?" he breathes.

"Y-yeah," you stutter as you try not to cry. "Where's Dean?"

"Right here," Dean's gruff tone interjects as you hear steps moving toward you two.

You break away from Sam's hug and rush to Dean, quickly pulling your arms around him too and tipping him over a little.

"Are you okay, Dean?" you ask. He had basically just gone through Hell for Christ's sake!

"Yeah, (Y/N). I uh, you?"

"Fine," you reply and back away from him. "Just glad to be back, and glad you guys are fine."