I grinned at her puzzled face. "What is it?" I asked. 

"Oh, um no I just didn't know you smoked." She said stuttering. I shrugged off. "Occasionally, only when stressed." I said as I inhaled the toxic chemicals which sent a wave of closure to me. 

"So why are you stressed now?" She asked making me chuckle on this inside. Oh, Athena.

There were so many things I was thinking about. So many things where do I began?

"I don't know." I replied. 

I observed the view of her housing area and reminded me a lot of Holmes Chapel. 

But mostly a lot of my memories there were bad. Not a stable family, sister passing and me just failing at everything. I still loved that place obviously but it would've been nicer if there were better memories made.

I spotted the farm Athena adored as her gaze was fixed towards it. She beamed with happiness and ran towards it. It was right next to her house and was decorated with every sort of plant life you could imagine. There were horse stables and chicken coops in the entrance.

"Is that the farm?" I asked her for confirmation and she nodded rapidly. 

She dropped her luggages and dashed inside it, making her way to a brown horse. I shook my head as I laughed at her. 

"Harry, come on in!" She said urging me. I didn't want to invade her private life or anything so I was very hesitant to enter.

"You sure?" I asked and she replied with a yes.

I placed our luggages down at the curb of the pavement and made me way in. Taking a look around, I understood why she loved this place so much. Even though there were many types of animals it seemed rather peaceful.

Athena was hugging the same horse and talking to it. You know usually if I was just a passerby and saw a girl talking to a horse, I would think she's insane. 

Yet I understood why Athena was doing this. She loved it very much. 

"Harry, come here." She said making me follow her orders. I strode over to her as I kicked the pebbles on the ground. The grass was in the cleanest shade of green and the water stream coming from the mountains ahead was clear as glass. The sight was delightful. 

I stood behind Athena as I peeped my head over her shoulder. The horse had a brown shade and had a black mane. 

"This is Willow, she's my horse." She told me. I never thought in a million years I would be intrigued by a horse. She looked elegant and faithful. As in when Athena walked in here, she immediately galloped her way towards her. 

No to say I was terrified of Willow but she was swishing her tail rapidly. I don't know anything about horses but I was the owner of a dog.

"Why does she look like she wants to eat me?" I asked Athena and she giggled. "She doesn't want to eat you, Harry. She just doesn't know you and she's pretty protective of me, aren't you?" Athena said as she stroked her mane. 

She grabbed my hand and brought it towards Willow. For once I felt a little sense of fear. 

What if she bit my hand off?

I held my breath and she began sniffing me hand. Athena turned back to face me. "Sacred, Harry?" She asked with a grin. I rolled my eyes at her and paid attention to Willow as she basically ate my hand.

Athena then urged me to pet Willow and that's what I did, with caution of course.

I gently stroked her mane and for once I did something tender and not violent as usual. Willow then did something I didn't expect. She placed her head on my shoulder, relaxing in a way. Every part of me froze and I looked over at Athena with wide eyes. She giggled at me and stroked Willow's mane.