Chapter 16

Y/N
"Stop it, calm down" Natasha whispered in my ear. I could feel her breath hitting my skin sending shivers down my spine. My heart was racing, we had been fighting for quite some time. I had almost managed to strangle her, but she was to fast. She was now sitting in my lap, while I layed on my back, ironically this wasn't the first time we were in this position. However this time was different, for whatever reason I didn't want her to leave. She could sit here all day and I would let her. I was starting to calm down, the need to kill her fading with every second that I looked into her eyes. 

I could feel her pulse as she was holding my wrist pint above my head. She leaned in and I started to feel everything, every emotion that I was trying so hard to push down. As she brushed her lips against mine, my mind started racing, every emotion surfacing, sad, anger, love, jalousy, happiness, fear. Before I could process what was going on her lips connected with mine. 

Everything came rushing back, all the blanks in my head started filling in.
I remembered every single bad thing I had done in my time captured.
I remembered the people I killed while I was under the mind control.
I remembered following every single order, without any hesitation.
I remembered the little girl attending my wounds over and over again. 
I remembered her telling me to hold on, that my pain would only make me stronger. 
I remembered how her voice, that would bring me back every time I felt lost.
I remembered every punch, every kick, every drowning sesion.
I remembered every single torture method, the mental pain I had been through.
I was reliving it all, everything at once.

Nat
I felt her lips on mine, it felt so peaceful. I love the way she tasted. "Get a room" Yelena blurs out. I pull back and shoot her a angry look. As I sit up straight I look at y/n, she had tears in her eyes. SHOOT did I overstep? I tried to look her in the eyes, they were beautiful a full, deep ocean blue color, but it was like she wasn't there. I slowly got of her kneeling beside her. I give Yelena a worried look, she rushes to her side as well.

We were sitting on either side of her, she had pulled her legs up to her chest making herself as small as possible, rocking her body a bit as tears started streaming down her face. I gently laid my hand on her arm in an attempt to comfort her. Her body twitched at my touch. "I remember" she whispered. Yelena and I look at each other with confused looks. What did she remember? I tried to talk to her but she didn't react, all she kept saying was 'I remember'. 

She left us no choice, we called in the guards and carried her back to her cell. I had given Yelena the task to get some soft blankets from my room, after we lead her in her bed I made sure to tuck her in for a bit. I felt really bad seeing her like this, I hate the way she was suffering. I stayed by her side until she fell asleep, only then the crying stopped. 

I went to the living quarters were I met up with Yelena and Wanda. By now Yelena would have probably told Wanda all about what had happened. Yup I was right, "Soooooooo Tell me how was it 😉. "  Wanda basically jump in my lap as I plopped on the couch. "UGH" I put the palm of my hand against her face pushing her off of me. She was now laying on her belly next to me with her elbows on the couch and her head in her hands. Yelena had taken a seat at the arm rest. "AAH comone spill", 

Just I was about to speak the door opened and alle the others came rushing in. Peter ren up to the couch and jumped on Wanda her back. The others slowly gathered in the living room as well. 

A/N
Oke I know it's a really short chapter, but I have decided to leave this book for what it is and start a sequel. The next book will be more fluff, and probably shorter stories. You will get to know what happens next now y/n has her memories back. How will she deal with it? Will Natasha and y/n really end up together? Or is there something going on between her and Wanda? Will she finish her MRS or completely give up on it? Will she even stay at the Avengers or maybe go back to schield. 

I would really love for all of you to help me out a bit, I have been having a large writers block and it's pretty hard to continue this story at the moment, If you have ideas or suggestions please let me know!!