chapter 13

wanda
I ren to Natashas room. Knocking on her door like an idiot. "Yeah, yeah I'm coming, relax" Nat says opening the door. "Hey Wanda what do you want" she asked. I push past her, she looked kind of irritated which is understandable but she had to hear what I had to say. "come in." Nat says sarcastically rolling her eyes. I sat down on her bed. "listen if this is about y/n, I'm really not in the mood to talk. I feel like she is just playing with me. Every time I think I'm getting through to her, she gives me a cold shoulder." She sighed standing in front of me, the fact that she didn't mention anything about y/n calling her out like that meant no good. "Don't say that, you know it's working, she didn't try to kill you this time." I say not really sure how to start. " Wanda serious leave it alone." Nat warns me. "Fine if you don't want to believe my words just see it for yourself." I say turning on her tv. I showed her the tape that I had just watched. "Wait this was after I left? " she questions in disbelieve. "YES" I say standing up. We were now inches apart. 

"That's amazing" Natasha says hugging me. She soon realize what she was doing and quickly let go of me. "don't stop at my account" Yelena says, again making a perfect entrance. "Seriously" Nat and I say in union. Yelena just shrugs. We step away from one and other. All of us staying quiet not really sure what to say. "Uhm Nat what are you planning on doing" Yelena asks, she had clearly heard our entire conversation. "I don't know, I doud she wants to talk to me after this. You saw the way she punched the wall in order to drown me out." Nat say, the last part directed to me. "maybe you and I can take her to the gym and spar with her, then talk some more there or during the training." Yelena proposes. "That's not a bad idea." I say looking at Natasha. "But wat if.." Nat tried to argue  but got cut off by Yelena. " If you're seriously about to say what I think you're about to say, I will literally kill you. No there is no way that y/n will either kill you(or me) nor will she escape when we take her to the training room together. There is absolute no reason why we shouldn't do this. Besides you get to flirt with her some more" Yelena was very demanding, I think I saw Natasha flinch haha. "Fine" Nat said very grumpy, she was not happy with this situation. I could hear in her tone that she was angry with herself, maybe just maybe she would finally let someone in for real this time.

Yelena
We spent the rest of the evening stalking some more together. During dinner Wanda and I took every opportunity possible to tease Nat about her feelings for y/n. At first she got angry but she soon realized that it was no use so she then elected to ignore us. It took Bucky some time to pick up on the jokes but as soon as he realized what was going on, he gladly joined the conversation. It was kind of nice to see Natasha laughing again. She was mad for most of the dinner, but even she couldn't help herself and had to laugh at certain jokes. A few hours after dinner I took Natasha and bucky out for a run, Wanda was pretending to sleep when I asked her to come along. I thought she could use some rest so I just let her be. 

We were about a half hour in to the run when bucky got a call, they needed him back at the tower, something about the mission of the others. He being his superhuman self took off running without a second thought. This gave me the opportunity to talk to Nat, a little more private this time. "Hey sis, how are you doing with all of this?"I asked slightly nervous, I really didn't want to piss her off again. " With what exactly." she asked. I knew for a fact that she knew exactly what I was talking about, but if she needed me to spell it out in order for her to talk about it, I would. "You know, with y/n, I know it hard for you to let people in. Hell it's still hard for me, but you are attracted to her, I can see it, Wanda can see it, and you know it. I know it's difficult for you to feel this, I know it's hard to let her in. I also know that the last time you let someone in it didn't and well, so I also know you're punishing yourself for caring. Therefore I want to know how you're doing". "I guess I'm fine, It's just what you said, it's hard for me to open up."

 Natasha spoke soft as if she was afraid that anyone would hear her. However the streets were empty at this time of night. We kept running for a few more meters but I was not yet convinced that she was alright, thus at the first bench I saw, I stopped running and grabbed Natasha by her wrist and pulled her down beside me on the bench. "You know I've been taught to lie the same ways you've been taught, I know when your hiding something." I say. When we were in the Redroom they teach you how to open up without actually saying anything, this way you get people to trust you more easily. You just repeat what someone said to you and make it look like your agreeing with their point, this is exactly what Natasha just did.

"Nat please, tell me what's going on with you." "Fine, I don't know what's wrong with me, every time I look at her my breath hitches in my throat. My heart starts pouting faster and my hands start to sweat slightly. I feel this knot in my stomach every single time she speaks. And when she told me to Fuck off, every single word she said stung like a dagger. I hate feeling this valuable." Her eyes were glossy as she spoke, she was trying so hard to to cry. "Maybe being valuable isn't that bad, pain only makes you stronger remember." I looked her in her eyes as she nodded at my words. We had both been through so much, sometimes it's hard to live in the presence. "let's head back" I say standing up. We still had a quite a run ahead of us.

"Fine" Natasha says as we enter the living quarters. "what, fine? " Wanda questions, she had apparently managed to get herself from her bed to the couch in front of the tv. "fine, Yelena and I will take her to the training room tomorrow. " Nat says standing up straight giving of all confident vibes. I guess our conversation worked. I really wasn't worried about tomorrow, y/n was absolutely no match for either of us. We had trained all our lives and from what I gathered she had only been training for like a year or so. Even if she tried anything Nat would be able to take her out without breaking a sweat. I would just tag along for moral support, and maybe to help if y/n would turn out to be a fighter after all.

A/N 
Yes we did it, another chapter done. I think I have some more inspiration to keep this book going a little longer so stay with me. It will only be a few more chapters before the smutt starts so if your not in to that, I'll put in TW so you can skip it. This will be my first time writing this sort of thing so please be warned it will probably be very bad. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and as always feel free to leave a commend and massage me with any ideas. 

this chapters question: How old are you?
I'm 19