chapter 8

Natasha

I didn't really sleep last night. Which is nothing new to me, I'm used to the sleep deprivation at this point. The nights are often the only time that I can get some peace and quiet. I usually spent my nights reading or do some more training, sometimes I go up to the roof and just enjoy the view. It's 6 am and most of the team is still asleep, I had just finished taking a shower and was now in my trainings gear on my way to the training room. I started off with some target practice, throwing some knives and finishing off with some cardio. It wasn't really a hard practice just something to get my day started. It was 7 am by the time I finished my training. All the other were still asleep. I decided to make my way to the wing were Y/N was, to see if see was awake and if she was doing a bit better. 
Yesterday when she woke up they gave her all kinds of fluids to get her back to health. She had multiple intravenous drips. I just arrived at the right floor when a alarm went off. I started running towards her room, "JARVIS what's going on" I yelled while running. "It seems like Y/N has murdered one of the nurses and is now attempting to escape." Shit, she seemed fine yesterday. 

When I arrived she had stabbed two more nurses and was now headed towards me. "Y/N clam down, you don't want to do this!" I say slowly aprotsing her with my hands held up, showing her that I was not a threat. She didn't say anything, she just kept slowly walking up to me. Something was wrong, her eyes look different than they did last night. Yesterday they were a beautiful deep ocean blue but now the seemed almost grey. "Y/N STOP... I do not want to hurt you." I spoke a little more loud this time, my voice strict and dominant yet still soft. "I wouldn't stress about it." She says launching at me, going straight for my head. I was quick to dodged her, stepping aside giving her a hart blow to her ribs. She grunted getting even more angry. She tied punching me a few more times, each time getting more and more angry as a dodged her punches. I manoverd myself behind her, grabbing her in a headlock. She managed to get lose by giving me an elbow to my stomach, after which she hit me on my cheek. I was now sitting in one knee, but I got up fast enough to block her next move. I kicked her in the stomach causing her to stumble back a bit creating some more distance between us.
She then grabbed a needle off one of the trays on the medicine cart. "Y/N Listen, you don't have to do this. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?" I say slowly backing away as she is approaching me. "The Avengers must die" She replayed stepping forward. I managed to grab a tray just in time as she stepped forward, making a stebbing motion with the needle. I used the tray to hit the needle out of her hand. I then quickly wrapped my legs around her neck throwing her to the ground. She landed flat on her back, gasping for air after it was knocked right out of her. I followed her to the ground straddling her waist as I grab her neck choking her. She tried to hit my arms getting them to loosen up, she used her hands trying to get mine of her neck. But I hold on tied.  After a few more seconds she past out. 

Just as she passed out Wanda walks in. "What the Hack happened here?", "that is something I would like to know asswel." Steve says now also entering the room. "Good morning to you too, how did you sleep? .. Great,  how nice of you to ask."I smile standing up looking at the liveles girl lying at my feet. "Seriously Romanoff, now? really?." Steve says looking serious as ever. "I don't know what happened. Last night she was fine, than this morning she kills a nurse and injuring two more." I say a little more serious now. "What do you mean you don't know, you were with her weren't you, how could you miss something like this?" Wanda says shocked looking around at the mess. "I'm no babysitter Wanda, If you want to stay by her site all day be my guest." I say  rolling my eyes at her. " Calm down girls, lets get y/n here in a cell and the team together in the dining room, we can discuss what to do with her there." Steve says. "fine", "fine" we both say. "JARVIS sent someone to clean up this mess", " As you wish Sir, I also took the liberty to inform the team, to gather for breakfast.", " Thank you JARVIS".
I drop Y/N off at a cell and then go to meet the others.