Chapter No # 27 (The Trailer)

Assalam o Alaikum Friends I'm back with another Chapter.

Do Read, Vote & Comment…
Thank You…

******

Chapter No # 27

"The Trailer"

In Amsterdam, Netherland
On Road
In Car

Arnav: I Love You Khush… very very muchhh…

(Hearing His Confession once again but now 5 Years later it made Her to open Her Eyes which are filled with Tears. His Confession swelled Her Heart with happiness. She never thought after what occurred Years back She would be blessed to see this Day. Then Khushi replies to Him being Emotional listening to His Confession.)

Khushi: I Love You 2 Annav very much…

(Hearing Her reply Arnav too open His Eyes and looks at His Khush with all the Love He has for. And speaks further letting His Fear out.)

Arnav: Don't ever leave Me Khush once again or I won't ever be able to Live this Time. I will diii….

(Hearing it immediately Khushi palmed His Lips to stop him saying further and nodded in No.)

Khushi: Don't say this Annav. And I won't Annav. Hum apni Galtiyon se hi seekhate hain aur Mene bhi seekh liya. Aur samjh liya bina Annav keh uski Khush ka koi wajood nahi.

[Khushi: We learn lessons only after making Mistakes and I have learned My Lesson. And have understood it without Annav, Khush is nothing. She is nothing without Him. Her Existence will be Ceased if Her Annav is not there with Her.]

(Hearing this and saying this Tears fell down from both of their Lips and both Hugged each other with all the Love they have for each other.

At this Time nothing mattered to them no kidnapping no Fantastic Rs absolutely nothing but what matters to them is that Their Love for each other which had grown with the Passage of Time. Though Khushi is the same Khushi, His Khush, an Innocent, Naive & Shy Girl behind this Strong Facade Khushi. But this Time, there is no Baggage of the Past neither for Khushi nor for Arnav.

After hugging each other tightly with Strong Passion such that ni Air could be passed between them. Breaking the Hug they looked into each other's Eyes and in the next Moment Sparks flew as Their Lips touches their or each other's Lips. Arnav is kissing or rather Sucking Her Upper Lips while Khushi was trying to Kiss Him Innocently as She is still unaware how to Kiss Properly. Khushi is perfect in Her Own way that's why Arnav never said anything to Her. While Arnav is sucking Her Upper Lips suddenly Khushi opens Her closed Eyes and sees Arnav is Sucking Her Upper Lips with open Eyes that made Her Blush and She immediately closed Her Eyes feeling Shy making Arnav smile hugely at His Khush inwardly.

Then breaking the Kiss, He Angled His Face to Her Right side and started Sucking Her Lower Lips giving a Light Bite to Her Lips earning a Moan from Her. Satisfied with it now He started Sucking Her both Lips with their Open Mouth and darted His Tongue inside of Her Mouth touching the inner side of Her Mouth.

Feeling such Passion, Khushi continues to Moan and then feels Wet somewhere not somewhere but down there which Scared Her as this is not the first Time. She felt She needed to go to Washroom so She tried to push Arnav away from Her but Arnav didn't let Her. Then with Strong Push She detaches Her Lips with His Lips and says while Breathing deeply.)

Khushi: You can do it afterwards but before let Me go to Washroom. I'm feeling…

(While Arnav understands what a Matter it is. So shushing Her by putting His Index Finger on Her Lips.)