how you met (part one)

not edited or proof read
enjoy!

- Russel 

Tetcho suehiro and Jōno Saigiku (spoilers for chapter 71 volume 17)

You decided to rest in the tiny café that was the closest to you and where you lived.

Recently there had been a strong claim against the private agency that you very strongly didn't want to engage in.

Unlucky for you, the café was connected to the agency (correct me if I am wrong), it was bound to happen anyways, you quietly walked into the café, politely met by the owner himself and an older looking woman.

You nodded as a response to them greeting you, you got F/D (favorite drink) and sat down near the end of the counter.

You had a gut feeling something was off and it was already too late to leave to avoid conflict.

You were mainly so focused on your drink that you didn't see what was going on with the owner and his wife, until you heard a door close and another open.

Welp you're doomed aren't you?

Lightly pushing your drink aside you had slightly turned your focus to two new voices, you stared at the counter to avoid looking at who had walked in.

They were talking about how strong the other one was..?

"What would you like sir's?"

You finally perked your head up a bit more and saw two boys, one with white hair and red tips, and the other with wild brown hair.

They didn't bother to acknowledge you, that's good, that's really good actually.

The two boys ordered their drinks, a simple café latte and the other... soy sauce latte...?

You weren't one to question someone's choices but that sounds so disgusting.

They finally stated what they were there for.

You spaced out a little, drinking your F/D, when the owner went silent, oh fun someone is gonna get murdered.

A couple minutes passed and the next thing you heard out of the one of the boy's mouth was "there's just one problem, the despicable lie you're telling."

At this point you may as well accept your death, everyone went quiet, you can't just waltz out unless you want to see the gates to heaven.

You were just silently panicking, god damn it why you, at least today has provided a thrill and possibly your death.

Time was simply going so fast and your mind was not catching up with it, you started to lightly shake.

Then it happened, you got aggressively picked up from your spot, you almost screamed but luckily made no noise at all.

"Well, i'd certainly hate to do this especially to a pretty person, if you don't-"

You were let go and you immediately panicked more, your heart going 870 beats per second, you stood behind the chair you were once in ready to use the drink as a self defence tool. (note you have an ability, basically to control all water, be it make it extremely hot or cold, and could make it slice through things, if that makes sense)

"Owwww! What on earth was that for tetcho-san!?"

The one with the brown wild hair simply grunted and turned to the owner trying to resolve everything without hurting anyone, kind of too late for that but at least it wasn't major.