Chapter 4: The Acrobat's Massacre- Part 3

Start from the beginning

"OK, now that is rational thinking," Val states.

We step off of the merry-go-round and follow everyone into the arcade, where we look around for more clues.

"Guys, why is there paper underneath the table? It looks stable to me. You only put paper under a desk when you need an even surface." She questions, pointing to the table leg.

"Wait, that's a note!" Joey decides, grabbing and unfolding it, and before reading it aloud to the group.

'To open the bookshelf and see what's behind, the password is what the dice would say if they wanted you all to be spared.'

Valentina: 'I notice there's a gap of two squares in it next to the bookshelf, which is big enough to fit the dice in. The problem is, dice don't speak.'

"Wait, but it says what the dice would say. Dice don't speak, guys." Megan states.

Bitch, that's more obvious than the fact the Eiffel Tower is in Paris.

We get it, you're an idiot.

"Meghan, it meant what the dice would look like. The acrobat said that if she rolled snake eyes, AKA a one, and a club, she would let us all go free from the merry-go-round we just happened to a few minutes ago." Oli explains, pulling on the cuff of his shirt.

OK, now this guy, we need to keep around.

"Oli, I never knew you had so much gambling knowledge!" Veronica expresses, obviously extremely impressed.

"Veronica, I'm a Highroller; what did you expect?" Oli responds.

Lia gives Val the dice.
She put them in with the one and the club facing inwards and the bookshelf pops open.

"OH!" we all yelp, shock setting since- hello-  the bookshelf just popped open!

It's a secret door, apparently.

Lana peeks her head through it and opens it up.

And there's a lounge back here, coincidentally.

(Photo is down below for reference:)

Gear: 'This place looks great! I mean, we have our own lounge hidden behind an arcade bookcase and this looks pretty retro and it's just incredible!'

Lizzie: 'As nice as this place is, I convince everybody that we need to find something useful to help us out here. And Valentina finds this map on the wall.'

"Guys, there's a map of this town on the wall!" Val says, removing the map off the wall and putting it face down on the table in the middle of the room.

"OK, why the hell is there a giant monologue on the back of here? This looks like... Latin, almost." Zach says, eyes glazing over the monologue on the back of the map.