Chapther 21

I woke up next day and remeber what happened last night and I fell so bad about it, Angie dosen't deserves this. I got up and got ready and took my diary with me downsairs, ready or not I need to apologize to Angie. Then I got down I sat in the livingroom waiting for Angie to come down, when she came down she looked at me with sadness in her eyes I did this to her how could I, she is my only family member who havn't gived up on me. She sat down next to me, but I coun't look at her so I decided to go but she grabed my arm so I sat down again.

A: Wait

V: Angie I...

A: No Violetta listen. I don't know what got into you last night, but drinking and lieing is NEVER the answer, do you understand

I just nod I can't even look her in the eyes.

V: I'm so sorry Angie

A: Violetta I don't know if I can do this anymore.

V: What do you mean Angie

A: I can't count on you like I thought I could, if you can't respect me enought not to lie to me... I don't know.... If you want I can take you home to German

Angie is now close to cry

V: NO! Angie please don't take me back there I promise I will respect you and what happened last night won't happen again I mean it please please don't take me back.

A: Okay Okay I won't don't worry you sound like he hates you or something like that

V: I did?? I guess I just don't want to leave you

A: Let's just forgive and forget okay?

V: Yes I love you Angie

A: Love you to

After me and Angie had talked I walked to the studio hoping Leon was there I really need him right now. But then I was half way there I saw I forgot my diary so I got back to the house to get it

ANGIE P.O.V

Violetta had gone to the studio and since I had a free day I decided to clean up a bit but I saw that Violetta had forgot her diary, I was about to put it in her room, but maybe she had wrote about what happened last night and I know it's wrong but I needed to know so I looked in it and I can't believe how German can treat her like that, no wonder why she acted out like that. I put the diary down but it was to late, I looked up and saw Violetta with tears down her cheek, but before I could confront her she was already gone.