Ch. 1 The Preface

Where is he!

Where is Harry Potter!

You are a known ally of his!

You should know where he is hiding!

Voices echoed as a seventeen-year-old 5'2" Witch laid on the marble floor. Her messy, waist-length dirty blonde hair got sprawled underneath her. The top part of her hair closer to her forehead is wet due to blood mixed with sweat. Her pale heart-shaped face got covered with lots of purplish-blue bruises, deep, bloody scars, and infected cuts due to the amount of torture she had gone through. Her usual doe-like silvery eyes, which often seemed to be dreamily distracted or with a shine of hope and happiness, became dimmed as she tried her best to stay alive.

The older teen is Luna Lovegood, and she has lost count of how long she has gotten tortured or how long she has gotten imprisoned and away from her father.

" Harry will save the Wizarding World," Luna's light pink-colored lips parted as she softly spoke.

Her companions, a House-Elf, named Dobby and an eighty-seven-year-old Wizard called Garrick Ollivander, stared at Luna with sadness and anguish. They felt helpless as they watched the young Witch get tortured for hours for information regarding eighteen-year-old Harry Potter and his close allies.

" Harry is going to stop Lord Voldemort! I believe in him!" Luna hiccuped as tears fell from her silvery eyes, feeling so much pain all over her body.

" I had enough! Avada Kedavra!" A feminine voice sternly shouts.

Dobby and Ollivander's eyes widened in horror as they watched one of the Death Eaters, a Witch named Bellatrix Lestrange, aimed her wand at Luna, and a blindingly intense green bolt of light appeared as it headed to Luna's direction.

Luna slowly turned her gaze to her companions, and she softly smiled at them as she closed her eyes.

Tears fell from Dobby and Ollivanders' eyes as they watched the Killing Curse hit Luna, and when the light disappeared, the two knew right away that the young Witch was gone.

In another world called Middle Earth, a group of deities called the Valar sensed a disturbance, and they all appeared in a room called Máhanaxar at their home in Valinor.

Seven masculine deities of different heights stood to the left, while seven feminine gods of various sizes stood to the right.

Several voices whispered as they tried to figure out the disturbance since they had never felt such intense commotion before ever since they fought against one of their brethren.

Manwë Súlimo, the King of the Winds, and the King of the Valar slammed his fists on his side of the stone table, causing all deities to stare at him.