"Yeah," Harry agrees, taking Louis' clammy hand in his own and heading over the stage. His in-ears are already set to go, so all he has to do is walk out and perform. "I'm gonna do good I think," He randomly says, exhaling a big breath.

"Trust me, I know you're going to," Louis easily agrees.

Harry leans a bit, his head going to rest on Louis'. "Niall's out there, right?"

"Course. Same with your mum, Robin, Liam, Zayn, Mr. Frank, Avery—"

"Okay, Lou. Please stop," Harry giggles, pressing a quick kiss to Louis' neck before resuming his place with his head resting. "He said we could hang out after, so I wanted to make sure."

"What!?" Louis questions, voice going high. "Since when are you and Niall best friends!?"

Harry giggles again. "Firstly, just because you hang out with someone, doesn't mean they're your best friend. Secondly, Niall is my best friend, we text like every day!"

Louis sighs dramatically. "And here I was thinking you were my best friends."

"Obviously you are," Harry smacks his bum before dipping his hands into his dom's pocket and swiveling him around so they're chest to chest. "I can have two best friends, but you're also my boyfriend, my dominant, my daddy, my—"

"Don't you dare say it!" Louis pinches Harry's side quickly, the cue for Harry to go up on stage already starting.

Harry takes a step back, laughing like he's the funniest person in the world. "My mommy," He winks, walking on stage and Louis tosses his head back with a groan. One time, it was one time that he was wanting to be called mommy, and now Harry absolutely loves it.

The background vocals for 'Only Angel' have started and Harry takes a deep breath, already feeling himself getting transformed into the mindset of a confident singer. As the song get further in, lights start to come up around him, making him feel powerful as the gems and glitter on his suit sparkle.

Before his vocals start, he walks all around the stage, bouncing on his feet and blowing kisses out to the audience, making sure to give extra love to the section where all of his friends and family are.

His foot taps with the beat and he goes. He sings and sings, his voice deep and strong, and his band matching his energy.

Louis watches from the audience with so much joy and excitement. He understands Harry is anxious and has negative feelings about performing, but it's so obvious that he's truly made for it, even if he does have to work extra hard to tell those thoughts to fuck themselves.

The only problem that seems to happen, is Harry getting out of breath a lot quicker than how it's supposed to be. Louis knows Harry runs and sings, training the best he can, so it's nerve-racking seeing him barely started and already trying to catch up with himself.

What makes it worse is Harry starts running around the stage. Louis rolls his eyes fondly. How is anyone supposed to keep that boy in line, he thinks.

Halfway through the song, Harry slows down, understanding that he shouldn't be struggling as much as he is. He preservers through the rest of the song, skipping a couple of lines here and there for the crowd to be able to fill in for him as he rests. It doesn't help when he skips on his feet though, basically doing a workout of high-knees.

He goes through 'Woman,' 'Ever Since New York,' 'Two Ghosts,' and thanking his fans feeling a little better, but his chest feels warm and tight. And as soon as Carolina starts, he grasps what's happening. His knees feel wobbly and his head is buzzing. He didn't want people to know so quickly, but he'd rather use his inhaler instead of having an asthma attack in front of thousands of people.