Still The One

AN: WOWOWOW, thanks for the lovely response to the first one-shot! Just so everyone knows, there is no update schedule, these storylines are just purely going to be fun for me. So whenever I think of something, it will go under this book! I know that kind of sucks, but if you read BDSM2 and read my author notes over there, I'm sure you could tell I was quite done with writing for a while. Not to be a downer, but the first one-shot took at least two weeks to write, so these are definitely going to be slow updates with no pressure. Lastly, I LOVE when you guys leave prompts and comments! A lot of times, I can't think of things to write on, so it's great to know what sort of stories you want! LEAVE ANY REQUESTS HERE —>

Summary: (remember I have no idea how concerts actually work, so just pretend what I wrote makes sense. I also have no sense of geography, so ignore any mistakes there). Harry has his first concert and relapses. Please be careful when reading this, it's not life-changing if you don't read it, take care of yourself first, please. TRIGGERS: Self-harm, anxiety, panic attack

----

"You ready, babe?" Louis asks, smile and eyes bright with pride as he smoothes down the lapels on his boyfriend's black suit coat.

It's mid-March and both boys are tucked away in a dim corner of the venue in Basel, Switzerland. Today marks the first show ever of Harry's tour.

The number of fans screaming and calling for Harry is intense and very, very loud. Harry's ready though, excited even. He's been preparing for this moment for a while, vocally as well as mentally.

He's ready. So, so ready. So why he shakes his head no, he has no idea. His lungs are expanding nicely (after he'd taken a puff of his inhaler), he feels comfy and pretty in his custom suit, his boyfriend and friends will be right there in the audience. So he has no idea why he's feeling like this.

"No?" Louis questions, and Harry nods. "Well, I know you're going to do amazing. It's scary, huh?" Harry nods again, his eyes glued to a random point on the floor. "You've performed before though, you know what a crowd looks and sounds like. And just think, they're all here for you, baby. Can you believe that this many people love you so much that they came here all for you? I mean, obviously, no one loves you more than me though."

This earns a scoffed laugh from Harry. He still can't wrap his mind around the fact that he hasn't even put on a concert before, yet all of these people in the crowd are here for his music.

Louis continues, "I think what you need to remember is that all you need to do is be yourself. You joke around all the time with me, do the same with people in the crowd. If you mess up—which I know you won't—laugh it off and act like it's the funniest thing in the world. If you see a funny sign, say something about it. If you see someone do something funny, try and have a conversation with them, create some banter, you know?"

Harry shakes his hands to the side, feeling the slight tremble as he does so. "I think 'm ready, just nervous 'cause it's the first show."

Louis nods. "Of course. I mean, who wouldn't be, yeah? It's your first show, you have every right to be nervous. But if anyone can do this, it's you."

"Styles, five minutes to the doors. Styles, five minutes to the doors." The speaker sounds, causing a small jump from both boys.

"Should we head over?" Louis calmly asks. Louis fully understands that he has no right to be as nervous as Harry, but he himself feels like he might vomit.

He's never been in the same building with an audience as large and loud as the one out front, and he would never say this aloud, but he has no idea how Harry's handling all of this so well. He did have three panic attacks yesterday, one ending with him actually throwing up his lunch and almost passing out, but today he's a lot more centered.