Teddy and Blueberry

Zoe walked towards Luka, before she could chicken out, she kissed him.

Everyone gasped, even Marinette.

Zoe kissed Luka only for a little bit and then parted their lips apart. Luka was stunned, his eyes were wide.

"Me and Luka... we..." breathed Zoe, everyone staring at her.

Zoe blushed out of embarrassment.

"Yes. Me and Luka are dating." Announced Zoe.

Everyone was silent, they were wide eyed, and their jaws dropped.

"I am doing this because... Chloe caught me and Luka yesterday and she wanted us to break up, if we didn't then she would share it to anyone." Said Zoe.

"What?" Gasped Luka

Luka grabbed her shoulders.

"Why didn't you tell me!?" He asked, "is your half sister this horrible?"

"Luka..." Zoe sighed, "I knew you would say that."

She touched his cheek.

Someone coughed.

"Ah..." Zoe withdraw her hand, she flushed, embarrassed.

"Well unlike you Luka I believe in my sister." Zoe turned to everyone. "I hope everyone understands now."

Some people started to talk excitedly, Zoe heard people saying that they made a very cute couple.

She grabbed Luka's hand and led him inside the boat. They sat down on a couch. Luka used one of his hands to sift his hands through her hair.

"You are so... well, too kind." Said Luka, he touched her pink hair streaks.

"I was once like her, I'm sure she'll change, she needs love right now." Zoe said, she stared at Luka.

"This is why I fell in love with you." Luka said, he touched her cheek.

"Because I am 'too kind'?" Asked Zoe jokingly.

"You understand people better and have more patience than me, and every time you aim for something you don't stop." He breathed.

"Luka..." sighed Zoe, she smiled slightly.

Zoe felt herself closing her eyes slowly, leaning in.

They kissed. Zoe ruffled us hair, she thought about something...

Zoe pulled away from him, she felt Luka's hand trying to pull her towards him. He gave up and looked confused.

"Teddy..." said Zoe.

"What?" Shockingly said Luka.

"I want to call you Teddy." Said Zoe, she kissed both of his cheeks, she suddenly flushed red, Zoe started to leave.

Oh no! No, no, no... why did I call him that? What if he hates it and—

Luka grabbed her hand.

He sat her down back on the couch.

"Where were you going?" Asked Luka, he raised an eyebrow.

Zoe blushed.

"I am... embarrassed." She mumbled.

"But the nickname you gave me was okay, I like it when you say it." Luka comforted, he hugged her.

"Teddy..." sighed Zoe.

"Blueberry." Chuckled Luka.

"Huh?" Zoe started confusingly at him.

Luka poked his finger playfully at Zoe's head.

"Blueberry." He said.

"So that means..." Zoe's voice trailed off.

"Do I need to explain any further?" Asked Luka.

"N- no." Stuttered Zoe.

Luka caressed her cheek, he chuckled.

"Oh sorry... I uhm..."

Luka and Zoe turned around quickly, scared. They saw Marinette gawking at them, her face flushed red.

Zoe pushed Luka away from her, she walked towards Marinette.

"Hey... sorry we just... you know..." she laughed nervously.

"Yeah..." said Marinette.

"Let's go I need to show you the mask I painted." Zoe patted Marintte's shoulder.

Zoe looked back at Luka, she winked at him.

Luka followed them.

Zoe talked to Marinette, she glanced and saw Adrien and she looked at Marinette who was already staring at him.

"Go talk to him." Whispered Zoe.

"N-no I stutter too much." Sadly said Marinette.

"I was like you too, don't worry. It may seem a little scary but everything will be alright." Assured Zoe.

"Alright." Marinette took some deep breathes and approached Adrien.

Zoe watched them, smiling.

Everything seems to be going well for them. Thought Zoe, she giggled as she saw Marinette fall and Adrien catch her.

"Here." Said a voice.

Zoe's heart fluttered, she knew who it was.

She turned around with a sweet smile and saw Luka who was holding an ice cream.

"Oh so you know about that new ice cream man!" Excitedly said Zoe.

"Yeah." Smiled Luka he grabbed her hand and they walked to another part of the boat where they could be alone.

Luka held the mini-spoon, he dipped it in the dessert and fed it to Zoe.

"Mmmm" Zoe loved the taste.

She grabbed the other spoon and fed Luka.

After they finished Zoe looked at Luka who was staring lovingly at her.

"You want to kiss me." Guessed Zoe.

Luka nodded.

Zoe hugged his neck, she closed her eyes.

She felt the softness of his lips gently pressed against hers.

"The ice cream we ate..." said Luka through kisses, "is supposed to makehh us fall in love forever."

"Hm?" Mumbled Zoe, confused. She slightly bit his lip.

"You didn't know?" Asked Luka.

Zoe stopped kissing him, Luka grunted he didn't want to stop.

"I didn't... I just thought he was like every other ice cream man." Said Zoe.

"No, his ice creams are special, just believe in it." Said Luka.

"That's very nice to hear." Smiled Zoe.

"I know." Luka said, his face looked a little desperate.

"What's wrong" Asked Zoe, she patted his cheek.

"I want to kiss you but you keep pulling away." Said Luka, he gave her sad eyes.

"Oh..." Zoe started at his beautiful turquoise eyes, "I'm sorry."

Luka pushed her gently to a wall of the boat.

"You are not escaping." He smirked.