Kissing you

"Luka" Zoe said, her head against his chest.

Wow, his chest feels firm... Zoe thought.

"Yes?" Luka asked, his head on top of Zoe's, he rubbed his cheek against her hair to feel the softness.

"When did you start liking me?" Zoe asked, she slid her hands up his back, she looked at him.

"About a month after we met." Said Luka, he caressed her neck with one hand, the other grabbing her waist.

"And what do you see in me?" Asked Zoe, she put her hands on his chest.

"The most beautiful girl ever" Breathed Luka, he started to lean in close to her.

Zoe started to close her eyes, she hugged his neck.

This time kissing was different.

They kissed gently at first and then Zoe started to nibble his lips, she grabbed his cheeks. Luka grabbed her shoulders. Soon they started to share their spit, they tasted each other, both wanting more. Zoe suddenly felt something touch her tongue, it was Lukas. His own tongue was touching her tongue, Luka's tongue overlapped hers, Zoe slightly sucked in his tongue tasting it. The two teenagers kissed, feeling the love. Soon their lips parted, both gasping for air.

Luka gazed at Zoe, Zoe stared back. Slowly, he grabbed her wrists and pushed her gently to the wall of the eiffel tower. He let her hands go and hugged her, Zoe hugged him back pulling him really close to her.

"I hope you're satisfied." He smirked.

"This is more than enough." Zoe giggled.

"We should be leaving now." Said Luka, he had a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Y-yeah" Sighed Zoe.

"But before we go..." Luka said he clasped her hands.

"Yeah?" Asked Zoe she stared at his beautiful turquoise eyes.

"You are my girlfriend now... right?" He asked awkwardly. His heart turned to the side, unable to look at her.

Zoe laughed. Which made Luka regret asking.

"Of course, we confessed our love for each other and we kissed quite a lot, why wouldn't I be your girlfriend?"Zoe pinched his cheek.

Luka blushed, he smiled as he realized the answer.

"But.." Zoe said, she frowned.

"But...?" Asked Luka, suddenly worried. 

"I- I want to keep this a secret... you and me." Zoe shyly said, "I- I don't think you'll like it but.."

This time it was Luka's turn to laugh.

"Zoe, what I want in our relationship is for you to feel comfortable... I care about you more." Said Luka, he hugged her tighter. 

"Thank you." Zoe said, she kissed his cheek.

Both in eachothers arms, they didn't need anything else. Luka kissed Zoe's head a few times, and Zoe nuzzled against his chest. 

"Let's go now" Luka released Zoe from his grasp, he didn't want to let her go but they couldn't be together for much longer. 

"Yeah." Agreed Zoe, she sighed sadly. She didn't want to go just yet.

The two left, both walking to the elevator and going down. As soon as they got down Luka had an idea, he could stay with Zoe a bit longer.

"I'll walk you home." Offered Luka.

"Yes please." Gushed Zoe. She was really excited to be with him more now. 

The two walked home, both trying not to hold each other's hands, for fear that someone they knew might see them. 

"Well..." Said Zoe, "Here we are."

"Bye..." Sighed Luka, he smiled sadly.

"I hope I see you tomorrow" Blushed Zoe.

"Yeah..." Breathed Luka.

Luka started to leave and Zoe resisted the urge to go running to him and hug him. She watched him walk away until he wasn't visible anymore. 

Zoe walked to her home sadly.

She was just about to enter her room but then she heard a ding. Zoe thought it was just another maid or butler, but then she heard footsteps, they were coming towards her, the footsteps getting louder.

"Well I hope you enjoyed that little kiss, now..." Said a voice.

Zoe knew that voice, she didn't have to turn around. Her eyes widened. 

No... impossible how did she-

Zoe's thoughts were interrupted and she heard something worse.

"Break up with him." Chloe said in a voice so cold.