☾︎ 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 ☾︎

Start from the beginning

"This is for you" he said and pointed his head to the backseat where was red, beautiful and fragrant roses.

"Omg Jae~ there is 20 rose for my age?" Aeryn asked as she peack roses and older boy nodded. "Thanks Jae~"

They talked about many things, they also had karaoke in the car. In 15 minutes they were at the destination. Aeryn left roses in the car and went to the building.

"Do you know that Juyeon's friend?" short girl asked curiously.

"Um... Kinda" Jaehyun said. "Okay, I'll tell you. Remember when Juyeon was saying about 'your twin'? He is here right now"

"WHAT?! Why didn't you told me~" she punched older's shoulder but they stopped as they saw two handsome boy. One of them was Jaehyun's man but that one...

"YOU?!" Aeryn and that guy yelled at the same time while Juyeon and Jaehyun looked at each other confused.

"You guys know each other?" Jaehyun asked.

"Idiot..." Aeryn and the boy said at the same time and looked at each other in shock. "Ya! You're an idiot!" again, they said together.

"Wait guys... Sunwoo what happened? How did you know Aeryn?" Juyeon asked. 'so his name is Sunwoo' Aeryn thought.

"I met this lady in the store." Sunwoo started explaining and Aeryn cut him off.

"My name is Aeryn if you want to know" she rolled her eyes.

"Doesn't matter for me. You are still annoying for me." Sunwoo said.

"Ya!"

"Okay, okay... Calm down" Jaehyun tried to hold the girl so, Sunwoo continued.

"I met her in the store... We both wanted pear juice. Juyeon, you know how I love it. So, I took it and she... She get annoyed. In short, we fight over pear juice!"

Sunwoo finished telling the story and JuJae started laughing, while other two looked at them with weird face.

"Is it funny Jaehyun?" Aeryn said in anger.

"Or Juyeon hyung, is it funny?" now Sunwoo asked.

"Okay Juyeon, we wanted to have a double date but..." Jaehyun laughed again.

"DOUBLE DATE?! NO WAY!" Sunwoo and Aeryn said and looked at each other.

"But you are 'the twins' we were talking about. You both wanted to met each other back then!" Jaehyun said.

"Oh, wait, I just realised something... HE IS AN VAMPIRE TOO?!" Aeryn yelled.

"Yeah, I am." Sunwoo said proudly.

"Okay, then let's try to be friends." Aeryn got close to Sunwoo and stretched her hand for handshake.

"That's because she loves vampires so go!" Juyeon pushed him.

"Wait... she knows that we are vampires and plus, you love vampires?" Sunwoo was slightly shocked and Aeryn nodded happily. He already thought that it was cute. "Then, I think we can try..." Sunwoo shook her hand and everyone smiled happily.

They finally went in the cinema. They choose 'Peninsula' to watch (A/N: part 2 of 'Train To Busan'. Watch it ;)). Firstly, it wasn't too much scary but Jaehyun was hiding behind Juyeon, and Sunwoo was hiding behind Aeryn.

"I swear, I'll kick you two out." Aeryn said in anger.

"Okay, okay..." both of them said and continued watching calmly.

After 2 hours movie finished. Aeryn liked it SO MUCH, while boys wasn't too admired. Lastly, they decided to eat pizza. They went to the destination. Of course, JuJae sat together, while Sunwoo and Aeryn sat next to each other shyly. When they were waiting for pizza, they talked about movie...

"Ah... I liked the main character..." Aeryn pouted. "Wait, let me search him" she took out her phone to find that actor and she found it. "He is freaking 40 years old..." she said in shock and guys started laughing. "He was handsome in that film!"

"I'm more handsome" Sunwoo said proudly.

"Yeah, sure but still! How unlucky am I..." Sunwoo slightly blushed when Aeryn said that he was handsome and JuJae smirked. 

"Kang Aeryn, you don't need a man while you already have one" Jaehyun smirked.

"I-I... You know that I have boyfriend and not me? Cool Jae!" short girl realised that he was talking about Sunwoo, so she tried to ignore it. Gladly, pizza came at the time. "I'M HUNGRY~~" she shouted and grabbed two piece of pizza. She gave one piece to Sunwoo.

WHY WAS SHE DOING THAT? SHE WASN'T CONTROLING HER ACTIONS! Did she already liked him? Huh of course no! He took away that pear juice right?! Plus, he is a vampire they couldn't date- NO SHE DON'T LOVE HIM! Also, because of she was leaving Korea, she didn't wanted to like him, because then it'll be hard for her...

Sunwoo was in the same situation... He felt like they had too much in common as Juyeon said.  Firstly, he kinda hated her but... Do you know one phrase?.. 'There is only one step from hatred to love'. He didn't believed love at first sight but... Not gonna lie, he liked her... (A/N: okay, I'll stop because it's JuJae ff lol)

They left that place and started walking to their cars. Because of they came separately, they had to leave like that again. Juyeon and Jaehyun were walking in front of Sunwoo and Aeryn. They got close soon.

"They look good together, right?" Jaehyun whispered to Juyeon and they looked behind.

"Hm... But we are better, aren't we?" Juyeon winked at Jaehyun.

They finally bid goodbye at each other and got in the car. Aeryn was talking about Sunwoo with Jaehyun, while Sunwoo was talking about Aeryn with Juyeon. It's fiction of two love story.

 It's fiction of two love story

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★