I'm not a player. You just think I am.

This, is my life as a dude.

Usually girls would make books like this, sort of like a diary. But this is not, I repeat, IS NOT a diary. It's a manual.

How to survive life. As a dude.

Now, I know you're probably thinking that there's a girl behind this. No guy can ever be smart. Well, guess what? They can!

My name is Weston Saunders. A lot of people say that I look like Logan something...Percy Jackson. That's who. I don't see it. I guess I don't pay attention to myself at all.

If you ever looked at me, you would suspect that I was a player.

I'm not. 

I have never hurt a girl before in my life. I've been hurt. A lot. Some say too much.

I argue. 

Now, I think that's enough. Let's get started to the first day...

3/7/11

Monday, 9 'o clock.

"Yo, what's up breh?" My friend Carson said slapping my back.

"Hey, how has it been?" I asked.

He smiled.

"I got another chick! Dude, it's amazing how many I've gotten in bed...there was Bria, Destinee, Peyton, Sarah..."

I started to ignore him. I don't care how many girls he can screw. I've only had three girlfriends. Two both used me for money, because well, yes I was rich. I still am. But, the other one was Nyla. I thought we were in love, I did love her, and I thought she loved me.

But no. She was just using me to get this one guy jealous. When he turned her down, she came running back to me.

I said no.

She cried and begged about how stupid it was, and how she really loves me.

Well, if she did then she wouldn't have used me. Isn't that right?

I zoned back into time, when I hit a guy's shoulder.

"Watch it!"

I didn't care. I just moved along.

I noticed Carson was still talking.

"...Opal, Kendall, Grace, Faye, Aeris, Daphne...I think that's it...oh wait there was also...Caity...and..yeah that's it," he shrugged.

I wanted to punch him in the face.

He played with girls too much.

I walked to my locker, and wasn't surprized when I opened it, and a million sticky notes came tumbling out either saying - cheesy romantic stuff, or how I'm a dick for not going out with them, and their happy because I'll never find anyone like them in my life...blah blah blah.

"Haha, oh wow dude! ...wait can I have some of those? Some have their address..."

"Sure, go ahead." I snapped.

Carson smiled, and took a few - well, a lot from the pile of sticky notes on the floor.

I groaned. Too many.

"Hey...Weston? I was wondering something...?" I turned to see a cute blonde twirling her hair flirtasiously.

I wonder what she has to ask...

"Do you maybe, want to walk me to class? Or possibly...to the coffee shop one day?"

Ohh, sneaky.

"Sorry I don't drink coffee," I lied.

She looked hurt, and I felt a little bad.

"Oh okay...well, I'll be here if you ever need me," she chirped then walked away.

I slammed my locker door shut, and started banging my head against it. I admit - it hurt like hell. But it stopped the headache. Although I'l pretty sure that's not how you handle a headache.

"Are you okay?" I heard a small voice.

I slammed my head again. Why can't I be replusive? Wait, no I take that back.

"Yes, I'm fine," I mumbled.

I heard giggling.

Just go away!

"You're cute when you're hurting yourself," I heard someone joke. 

I glanced to the side.

It was a girl I've never seen before. Never in my life.

"Are you new?" I asked.

She looked sad.

"I've been here for three YEARS!" She yelled.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Sorry," I said carlessly. She's just another one of those girls-

"I'm just kidding. I got here yesterday, can you even take a joke?" 

I smiled to myself.

I think I actually found a girlfriend.