Mehandi or Mishap

Media office

Editor of the news was holding a meeting. The reporters are present.

Editor : guys news about Goenka always have huge popularity and news about Singhaniya is hard to get. So we must work hard.

Reporter : we are hurting them by interrupting their private life. Its wrong

Editor : Kartik Goenka is the most desirable man in udaipur, he is going to be taken away by a second generation rich kid, both are from entertainment industry. Their news value is above expectations so don't slack off.

The meeting dispersed.

Singhaniya house.

Naira and other's are busy in arrangement of mehandi. Ranveer is arranging flowers and mehandi. Reporters are Waiting outside to get a glimpse of Naira. Kairav and krish are playing with the second baby of gayu.

Goenka house

Luv kush turn on television and switched news channel.

Keerti: news and you guys.. Really 🙄what happened.

Kush: we are just looking for hows bhabhi's arrangement going on. Its sure Reporters are outside.. So 😁easy way, no needof cctv.

Kartik : its not funny. My wife doesn't have any privacy. That shows my inability.

Just then in news

Naira is seen coming out of the entrance.

Blue frock, that too royal blue in colour

Blue frock, that too royal blue in colour. Tied hair and plain look. But stunning. It's enough to create a wave in fashion industry. Then there seen zhang gege.. Her steven.. Is there. With his luggage. Media is zooming on him. She comes out side near him.

She side hugged him tightly. The reporters surrounded then. Naira don't hesitate to show her affection for him publicly.

Reporter : whose that maam. He is so  handsome.