Mine~ (chalex angst)

Wrote by Kay
Highschool AU
Yandere Alex
Charlex
Levlight
(No idea why I put this song)
Levi POV

I love light-kun and want to be in his life like Charli-san! But I never shall be sadly because he doesn't ever notice me  "hey bestieeeee~" Alex said " hi Alex-chan..." " What's wrong Levi-kun?" "I wanna be in light-kuns life but he doesn't notice me..." "Just take out the problem then!" "What is that supposed to mean?" " It means kill the person getting in your way! Or more likely I'll kill them for you!" " Alex the person in my way is Charli-san.." " oh so Charli-san?" " Yea your crush.." " I have a way we can both be Happy~!" "How?" "I'll take Charli-san and you take light-kun" just then I see someone flirting with Charli-san I can tell Alex is about to lose it.... " Who is that talking TO MY CHARLI-SAN!" " Alex calm down..."

Alex POV

That's it! This is the last straw a random man talking to my Charli- San! " Hey Jackson can I talk to you alone?" " Yea sure!" He follows me to the roof where there are no cameras and another person up there so I grab there arm and push them off the roof and make a slice mark on my cheek when the other person runs up to me they grab my knife I see Charli- San  and Levi-kun scream " HELP!" "GET OFF HER OLIVIA!" Charli pushes Olivia off Me I start to fake sob "are you ok Alex?" " Y-Yea..." Charli then kisses me on my cheek the police come and take Olivia to prison now it's time to tell Charli " hey Charli can you meet me at the cherry tree later?" " Uh yea sure. See ya there!"  Now it's time to get Levi and light together... Turns out Levi already told light because I saw them making out in the hallway and heard Levi say the words " your mine light and only mine~" so I went to go meet Charli at the cherry tree " so why'd you want to meet here?" Charli I need to confess something to you..." " Yea what is it?" "Well Charli I like you! Will you be my girlfriend?" I grab the flowers and chocolates and give them to her "oh Alex.." "...?" " Of course! I love you Alex!" We both kiss and then it turns into a makeout " your mine Charli~ forever and always and you'll always be mine~"

417 words!!! Woo I feel like Mal is gonna be so happy that I wrote this!!! Bye my little moons 🌚🌝💕💅