Feral Luna - Chapter 1 🔞

Start from the beginning

"Now, now little pup. Let's not make this any harder than it has to be. Be a good little girl and come with us, now."

The white wolf snarled her displeasure and the strange male simply chuckled. "So typical. Wolves just never know when to give up, do they? I guess that's why I find them to be so very... fascinating." She could hear shuffling behind her and watched on as the cats made eye contact with the man before proceeding to advance upon her, causing her to take several steps back to avoid their sharp canines.

"Let's just say that we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Which one will it be, mutt."

Sakura refused to give into this man's bizarre command; unknown as he was, she could sense it... something evil within him. Without a second thought she called out to her pack mates and after receiving a returned and unified howl of acknowledgement, from several of them, (including her beloved mate, Sasuke) the fighting had commenced.

Her skin stung where they bit her, ripping her flesh and fur from her bones and causing immense pain to race through her system. The she-wolf refused to cry out her discomfort and continued to fight as best as she could. But it was a battle that she simply couldn't win.

Not alone.

She wasn't big enough.
She wasn't strong enough.

Suddenly, her pack emerged from the surrounding forest; their teeth gnashing and spit flying as they raced forward to help her. But something happened as they approached; a magical shield of some sort formed around Sakura and her opponents, causing the other wolves to bounce off of its smooth, almost clear surface like a ball on a hardwood floor.

Sakura was so distracted by this, that she missed one of the tigers as it charged at her, slamming into her side and causing her to fly off her feet before crashing down roughly onto her right side. It didn't give her a chance to counteract its violent attack before it leaped onto her, sinking its teeth into the flesh on her flanks and crunching down hard onto her fragile bones, easily snapping them in half between its powerful jaws.

This time, the pain was far too great and she cried out in agony as the assault continued. For hours it seemed they pounced and bit, practically mauling the poor female, until they were finally called off by the man. The she-wolf cried sorrowfully but was unable to move as he approached her; her snowy-white fur now drenched in her own life's blood and her green, normally vibrant, eyes dulled due to her life force being drained away from her in such a violent manner.

She watched on, weakly, as her mate fought against the barrier, continuously throwing himself at the magical force but gaining no entrance. The rage in his eyes was... scary. He never took his eyes off of her as the man knelt beside her, examining her injuries. She wished she could run... or attack... do something... but Sakura was far too weak to do much of anything, apart from a small growl.

"Tsk. I told you... easy or hard. You chose the wrong path, my dear. Now look at you. Weak. Defenseless. Pathetic."

She wished she could bite him, rip this bastard apart with her claws and teeth. But he was right about two things at least: she was weak... and she was utterly defenseless at the moment. There was nothing she could do.

She couldn't do anything as he put his hands on her.
Couldn't stop him from lifting her.
Couldn't stop him from taking her away from her home, away from her pack... away from her beloved mate.

A sorrowful, angry howl echoed in her eardrums as she was taken from her home that night and the last thing that Sakura remembered seeing before everything went dark, was the absolute pain, anguish, sorrow and fury in her mate's eyes as he watched them take away the one being who was meant to complete his soul.

Unable to follow her.
Unable to protect her.
Unable to save her.

But the one emotion she was accustomed to that stood out above all else, the one thing that Sakura swore she would never forget, (no matter what her future held now) was the love that he had for her; shining brightly in his eyes above all else. And in that moment, she knew that he would go to the ends of the earth to find her; to find her and bring her home.

Where she belonged.

The she-wolf only had to do one thing for him in order to make that happen... and that was to simply survive.

.
.
.

Author's notes:

If any of these sound like your own writing or another you have read I apologize but I didn't copy anyone's work. This is entirely my own writing.