23

- 27th July 1997-

- Chesca's POV -

"I'm not going back." Harry mumbles as he leans against the window of the train.

"Why?" Ron furrows his brows.

"I've got to find a way to destroy him. The longer I'm at Hogwarts, the more people are in danger." Harry sighs.

"Harry, it's not just you he wants. You go, I go." I shrug from my seat in Draco's lap.

"No, it's too dangerous for you." Harry sits up.

"Then it's too dangerous for you." I cross my arms.

"You aren't coming, someone needs to stay with uncle Moony and uncle Padfoot." Harry insists.

"Mr and Mrs Weasley will look after them." I remind him.

"We're coming too." Hermione gestures between herself and Ron.

"Okay, whatever." Harry gives in.

"I'll try get messages to you on their movements." Draco runs his hands through Chesca's hair.

"When do we leave?" I lay my head on his shoulder.

"After the wedding." Ron instantly answers.

"Okay. We can't go to the wedding though, if they know we're there they'll attack." Harry plays with the arm rests in the seats.

"What? Polyjuice potion Harry. Nobody will know it's us." I dismiss his concern.

"There's ginger twins in the village near by, Fred and George will sort the hair." Ron tells them.

"Yeah, they'll have loads of fun doing it too." Chesca chuckles.

- The Wedding -

"The ministry has fallen. The minister for magic is dead. They are coming." The blue light emits.

"Get to Harry now, I'll be okay, I'll try help the order!" Draco pushes Chesca in the direction where Harry is trying to get to her.

"I love you!" She yells back at him, grabbing on to Harry's hand.

"Get to Hermione, come on." He pulls her through the hoards of people, firing spells at the death eaters landing in the tent. People are apperating everywhere and as soon as Ron, Hermione, Harry and Francesca have connected their hands, they too are gone.

"Where are we Herms?" Chesca dives out of the way of a London bus.

"Shaftesbury Avenue. Mum and dad used to bring me to the theatre here as a kid. It was the first place I thought of." She rushes the four into an alley way, pulling a change of clothes for each of them out of her beaded bag.

"You're a genius Herms." Chesca takes the jeans and Draco's hoodie from her, making the boys turn round and pulling them on in place of her bridesmaid dress.

"I try. Come on, we've got to lay low." She leads them back out onto the bustling streets of London.

- At The Final Battle -

"You've got nobody. People who you blinded into worshiping you, yes. People who love you, no. Apart from Trixie, she's madly in love and it's weird. We have family, friends and our parents. You can't win, you destroyed two of your horcruxes yourself. You're dazed by stupidity and power. Laugh and insult us all you like, you have nothing left." Chesca shouts across the main courtyard.

"Pathetic child, I am Lord Voldemort. You can't defeat me." The snake-like being hisses.

"Oooo Lord Voldemort, scary!" Chesca's voice is dripping with sarcasm. "I think you should be more worried that you're looking at the female embodiment of James Potter, Voldywart."

"Enough! Don't speak to me like that child." He snarls.

"Don't speak to me like that child. Grow up little baby man, let's just fight already." Chesca fires the disarming spell, knowing all they have to do is overpower him. Harry follows suit and the three streams, two red and one green, meet.

The silence is deafening. Onlookers from both armies holding their breath. Godfathers holding each other for dear life. Then suddenly, a wand flies in the air, landing in Francesca's hand.

"What was that again? I wouldn't win because I'm a child? Shame." Chesca grins, watching the man slowly flake away into the wind.

"Oh my god you did it." Sirius mumbles. A shriek pierces through the shock silence and death eaters begin disappearing into the sky, as not to be caught.

"Draco. Draco come on." Lucius tugs at his sons arm.

"Sorry, I've got a girlfriend to hug." Draco runs at Chesca, wrapping his arms around her tightly.

"Hey." Chesca giggles into his chest.

"You were dead and I didn't like it. You were brilliant." He holds her face in his hands.

"Let go just a second, I have to try some thing." Chesca retrieves Voldemort's wand from the floor and points the Elder wand at it, casting a spell in her head.

"What are you doing Cub? Come here and give me a hug, you scared us half to death." Remus wraps both her and Harry in a hug, Sirius joining them.

"Excuse me, is there space for two more?" A voice much like Harry's asks. The four look up to see none other than Lily and James Potter stood behind them.

"It worked... IT FUCKING WORKED!" Chesca throws herself at her father, clinging to him for dear life. The other three however, stay frozen where they are.

"What worked? What are you talking about?" Sirius questions her.

"I've had this voice in my head for a while, one that isn't Harry I mean. Turns out it was Merlin telling me what spells to use in certain situations. So, I decided to work on a spell of my own... one to bring back chosen people who were killed by a wand. The user only has to cast the spell on the wand that killed the one they want back." Chesca explains.

"So-" Remus starts.

"I brought them back yes. No, you can't know the spell. Besides, only the Elder wand has the power to cast it." The young girl shrugs, waving the Elder wand at the destroyed castle, putting it back together. She climbs down from her fathers grip and snaps the wand over her knee, throwing the remains into the vast canyon.

"You really just did that." Harry stares at her.

"Yep, it's caused far too much pain and destruction." Chesca sighs. "Oh, Cedric should turn up soon."

"I'm already here." The boy in question pipes up from behind her.

"Good. Go find your dad, he's probably at home." The boy does as he's told. "I think it's about time I told you something Dray."

"Go on flower." He smiles as he watches her fiddle with her bracelet.

"I'm pregnant."

—/—/—

A/N

So... that's it. Thats the end. This book took a while but, we made it. Thank you so so so much for reading, you have no idea how much it means to me that I'm almost at 10K!! Love you all!

- E x