Chapter 18

Mrs Choi was waiting outside the meeting room. She was going through her file to check, if there was any mistake. The meeting was very important to her. She have already invested more than half of her saving in the project and she had lots of expectations from the new project.

She trusted Soobin's parents a lot. After all they had been business partner for a very long time. It had been over 1 hour and still she wasn't called inside the meeting room. She was starting to get tensed. " Ma'am you have been called inside " her secretory informed.

She entered the room and saw Soobin's parents were sitting. She smiled at them but did not receive any reaction in return. She decided to ignore that as she thought she was overthinking the situation. " Welcome, we have been waiting for you " Soobin's mother said.

" I've been waiting since an hour" " So should we start the presentation? " Mrs Choi asked. " Of course we will that's what we are here for " Soobin's father said. " Okay then let me present my project " Mrs Choi said. " Oh no no wait what's the hurry? We also have something to show " Soobin's mother said.

" umm okay then you can present first " Mrs Choi said. Soobin's mother faked a smile before pressing the play button of the remote. All the eyes were on the screen. The black screen soon shifted to a park. There were two boys sitting on a bench. As soon as the camera zoomed it was no longer difficult to identify them.

The video was played till the point of Soobin and Yeonjun's kiss. It was clear that the video was taken from a hidden place. Someone have spied on them. " Stop the video " Mrs Choi shouted as she stood up from her chair.  " The video haven't finished yet and this is your project right so why don't you want us to watch it ?" Soobin's mother asked.

" What do you mean? " Mrs Choi asked. " Oh dear what we mean is very simple we have understood your plan " Soobin's mother said. " My plan? I don't have any plan " Mrs Choi replied. " Wasn't it your plan to make my son fall in love with your son so that you can rule our company? " Soobin's father asked.

" I think your son haven't told you both about his feelings and I can understand why he didn't do that you both are too narrow minded " Mrs Choi said. " Just shut up and ask your gay son to stay away from our Soobin understand? And we are revoking all the business deals with your company " Soobin's mother said.

Mrs Choi was thrown out of the company. She couldn't bear the insult and had a heart attack. She was immediately taken to the hospital by her secretory. She was admited in emergency ward. " Young master please come to hospital soon I have sent you the address ma'am is in serious condition " her secretory informed Yeonjun.

Yeonjun was at home waiting for his mother but she didn't come instead he received a message and a phone call from her secretory. He immediately rushed to the hospital. " Where is eomma ?" Yeonjun asked. " She's inside you can't meet her now " her secretory said. " How did this happen? " Yeonjun asked.

Her secretory told him everything that happened between his mother and Soobin's parents earlier at office. " It's all because of me I'm reason Eomma is in hospital " Yeonjun was crying. He saw a nurse coming out of the ward. He rubbed his eyes and ran towards her. " How's my eomma can I meet her? " Yeonjun asked the nurse.

" I'm sorry but you can't meet the patient she's out of danger but she needs rest you can meet her later when the doctor permits " the nurse said. " When will she wake up? " Yeonjun asked. " we can't say anything about that pray for her early recovery " the nurse said and went from there. He walked towards the secretory.

" Thank you so much for bringing her here at the right I don't know what would have happened " Yeonjun said. " It's my duty young master, ma'am has always been caring towards all the workers " secretory said. Yeonjun hugged him. The secretory asked him to go home and freshen up but he didn't go. He decided to wait for his mother to wake up.

He saw his mother sleeping from the glass hole on the door. " Please get well soon eomma " Yeonjun said. There was a rush of different emotions in his mind. He was seating on the bench. He felt his phone vibrate. He took out his phone and saw that Soobin was calling him. He decided to cut the call.

Soobin was confused. He tried calling Yeonjun a lot of times but Yeonjun didn't pick up his call for once. Two days passed and Yeonjun didn't talk to him neither did he went to college. Soobin went to his house but it locked so he couldn't meet him. Soobin was worried. He asked his friends but just like him, they also didn't know anything.

" But where did he go all of a sudden? " Hyuka asked. " Exactly and his mother isn't home yet where did they do " Beomgyu said. " let's go to his company we will surely find some news " Taehyun said. " guys I think Taehyun is right we should check the company " Soobin said and all of them nodded in agreement.

4 of them went to Yeonjun's company and found out that Mrs Choi was in hospital and Yeonjun was with her. They went to the hospital. Soobin saw Yeonjun sitting on a bench with his head low. He ran towards him and gave him a tight hug. Yeonjun was shocked with the sudden movement.

When he realised what happened he pushed away Soobin. " Why are you here? " Yeonjun asked. His eyes were red and puffy which clearly said that he's been crying a lot. Soobin tried to wipe off his tears but Yeonjun yanked away his hand and took a step back. " I asked you something " Yeonjun said.

" Are you seriously asking me why I'm here? " Soobin was angry too. " Yes " Yeonjun said. " you didn't pick up my calls neither you attended college I couldn't reach you no matter how much I tried and you still expect me to be okay and sit at my home without looking for you " Soobin said in a sad tone.

" Whatever happened with my eomma is all because of your parents " Yeonjun said. " What do you mean? " Soobin asked. " Just as I have expected you don't know a thing go and ask your parents I'm sure they would be the best person to answer this question of yours " Yeonjun said.

" Why can't you just tell me what happened you are making this difficult baby " Soobin said. " Don't you dare baby me until you have the confidence to grow some balls in front of your parents " Yeonjun said. Soobin was both confused and angry. He decided to go home and talk to his parents.

" Come back to me only if you are confident enough to stand by me otherwise just forget whatever we had " Yeonjun said. Soobin turned around to see Yeonjun's teary eyes. He felt a pang in his heart. He walked out of the hospital. All the friends hugged Yeonjun.

***

What will be the outcome of Soobin's conversation with his parents?
Chapter 19 soon.
Thanks!
Happy Yeonjun Day!