Chapter 14

Beomgyu , Taehyun and Hyuka were currently working on the dance project at Taehyun's house. " My parents are out for at least one month so we can practice freely at my place and when they comes back we can move to Beomgyu hyung's house " Taehyun said. " It's fine by me " Beomgyu said.

" Yeah and I can talk to my house owner in case you all need to practice at my place but I don't think they'll allow me to bring friends over as they strictly mentioned that when I took that room on rent " Hyuka said sadly.

" Don't worry about that we can manage so let's get started I already have some moves in my mind I've thinking for some days now " Taehyun said and Hyuka gave him a tap on the shoulder " I always knew my bestie is the best " Hyuka smiled. Beomgyu was looking at them and smiled to avoid being obvious about his feelings.

" Did you two select any song I actually have something in my mind " Beomgyu said and opened the music folder on his phone. He smiled when he found the song and played it on full volume. Taehyun and Hyuka were very excited to hear the song that he selected. The song started playing :

Nan eosaekhami neomu shireo geunyang utji
(I hate this awkwardness I just laugh)
Baby I know we were special
Sesang hanappunin special
(One of a kind special)

Neoye biweojin geu seonmulsangja gateun nunbit
(That look in your eyes like a gift box that's been emptied)
Jeomuneun jeo taeyang sok neowa na
(You and me in the setting sun)
Yeah yeah I can

But it's you
You're the one that I want
You
Everything that I want
Blue
Nae gyeote naerin blue, modeun ge bakkwieo
(The blue landed next to me, everything changes)
Daseotshi oshipsambune i segyeneun areumdaweo
(The other world at 5:53 is beautiful)

Beomgyu paused the song when he saw Taehyun looking at him in the eyes so much emotions but he failed to decipher them. The  awkwardness was broken by Hyuka as he started clapping his hands and giggled.

" This is amazing hyung just amazing I think this song will be the best for our project let's get into the choreography now " Hyuka said smiling. " Yes we should start " Beomgyu got up from his seat but he could still feeling Taehyun's lingering gaze on himself.

All the three of them came up with some nice moves and they incorporated it into the choreography and were already half way done. They were all sweating and tired and went to lie down on the couch. " I don't think we can practice anymore its already late and we have an important class tomorrow I will get going then bye guys " Hyuka said and took his belongings and left the house.

Beomgyu wanted to say bye and leave the house but it felt so difficult to bring out words from his mouth. " Relax " Taehyun said and looked at Beomgyu. Taehyun moved beside Beomgyu. They sat quietly for sometime. "I.. I think I should go now " Beomgyu got up but Taehyun immediately stopped him by holding his hands.

" Stop running away from me I am noticing that you don't talk to me these days whether we are alone or with the group so is there something I did which possibly made you upset? " Taehyun asked and Beomgyu responded immediately. " You didn't do anything and I am not upset with you " Beomgyu said assuring Taehyun.

" Then why are you sad please tell me I want to know I deserve to know I'm your friend. Do you like someone you want me to help you or did they reject you and who do I need to fight tell me I can't sit here looking at your sad face I feel bad please tell me who is she and listen you are so beautiful and handsome you can get anyone so don't be so upset? " Taehyun was asking so many questions and Beomgyu couldn't keep quiet anymore.

" It's you I like you " Beomgyu shouted and looked at Taehyun " Finally I thought you would never say " Taehyun laughed " Why are you laughing and what do you mean finally ? " Beomgyu was confused. " I like you too a lot " Taehyun said and hugged Beomgyu. Beomgyu had tears of happiness in his eyes.

" Shh don't cry it's okay I already decided to propose you after this dance project if you wouldn't " Taehyun said and went to his room and came back with a box in his hands. " Open it " Taehyun gave a small box to Beomgyu to open. There were two promise rings inside the box . " For us " Taehyun said smiling. " You thought so much about us, you are the best " Beomgyu smiled and kissed Taehyun's cheeks.

" I had to after all you only deserve the best " Taehyun said and pecked Beomgyu's cheeks. Taehyun saw incoming notifications on his lock screen. He opened his phone to see Hyuka bombarding his phone with continuous messages. There were 24 messages from his best friend.

From Huening 🐧❤

Hello Bro
Anything happening?
All the best
Listen
Just go for it
You can do this my friend
I trust you
I'm sure Beomgyu hyung likes you too
Don't worry at all I'm here
I'll get your favourite ice cream if you are sad
I think you'll be happy though
Ugh
I can't wait
Updateeee broooo
It's freezing outside
Hello man tell me
You are underage
Well whatever
Helloooo broooo
I'm going home
It's late house owner will lock the door
I have full faith I'll hear good news tomorrow
Bye bro
Good Night

Taehyun smiled at his phone as his friend never fails to bring a smile on his face.He typed a good night message to his friend. Beomgyu went home and Taehyun went to sleep. The day was surely going to be memorable for both of them as they finally succeeded in expressing their feelings.

***

Will Soobin be able to stand up for his feelings?
Chapter 15 soon.
Thanks!