Chapter 13

Yeonjun and Beomgyu were currently sitting in the cafeteria as they both had a free period in the morning. " So what did you wanted to share? " Yeonjun asked. " Hyung there is something in my mind since a long time but I don't know how to express myself " Beomgyu said taking a sip from the glass of orange juice.

" You know I'll never judge you no matter what and if I think you are wrong I'll try to guide you so there is nothing to be scared Gyu " Yeonjun kept his hands on Beomgyu's shoulder. " Iliketaehyun " Beomgyu said in one breath and kept his head low holding his plate of food.

" I know " Yeonjun said and Beomgyu looked up surprised. " You knew? " Beomgyu asked " You think I haven't noticed how you look at him? The way you always care about his likes and dislikes and so much more. We are friends Gyu and to be honest I expected you to tell me way before " Yeonjun smiled.

" I was scared hyung I don't want to ruin our friendship and I don't want to come in between Taehyun and Huening " Beomgyu said and Yeonjun gave him a side hug. "Until you express yourself in front of Taehyun you can never be sure of your situation I think you should tell him how you feel " Yeonjun said.

" But what if he rejects me like Soobin hyung rejected y..  " Beomgyu realized what he was going to say and immediately stopped himself from finishing the sentence. " It's okay no need to feel sorry it's not your fault and I'm happy that I know where I stand in my life right now " Yeonjun gave a small smile.

" I'm sorry hyung I didn't want to bring it up " Beomgyu said and Yeonjun nodded. " But hyung I don't know how to act around him if things don't end up in my favor umm how is it going in between you and Soobin hyung? " Beomgyu asked and Yeonjun thought about everything that happened between him and Soobin after the playground incident.

He was not sure if he was ready to share everything with Beomgyu so he decided to go for a small answer " We always try to act normal around each other that's it and I don't know if we can ever go back to being like old days " Yeonjun said and he saw Beomgyu getting tensed. " But you don't worry about that it's not like what happened to me will happened to you too so smile okay " Yeonjun smiled and hugged Beomgyu.

Soobin entered the cafeteria and walked towards them and cleared his throat. Yeonjun and Beomgyu looked up to see Soobin standing behind them. " Umm we have a class now so I was thinking if we could walk together? " Soobin asked Yeonjun. " Yeah sure let's go and bye Gyu " Yeonjun said and Beomgyu waved at him.

" Everything okay with Beomgyu? " Soobin asked while walking down the corridor. " Yeah everything is fine with him we were just talking " Yeonjun said and continued walking.
Both of them sat beside each other and gave their weekly examination. Yeonjun was hoping to get good grades while Soobin just wanted a decent grade to show his parents.

" I didn't see your car in the parking lot today " Soobin said while stuffing his stationary items in the bag " I didn't bring my car today I boarded the bus with Beomgyu " Yeonjun said. Both of them were heading towards the washroom before their next class which was after half an hour.

" Today our last class ends at 5 pm so we can go to your home together in my car if that's okay with you because you asked me come around 7 pm " Soobin said washing his hands beside Yeonjun. " Yup that's fine by me " Yeonjun said hesitantly and both of them went to sit at the garden benches.

After college both of them went to Yeonjun's house in Soobin's car. As expected Mrs Choi wasn't home and they were alone. Both of them went to Yeonjun's room. " Let's rest for sometime and then we can start our practice " Yeonjun said and Soobin nodded. " Can I get some water?" Soobin asked " Sure and do you want ice cream I think I saw some in the refrigerator in the morning "Yeonjun said.

" Sure I would love to have some ice cream " Soobin said. Yeonjun went to the kitchen to bring water and ice cream. He brought one cup of ice cream for Soobin and one for himself. They were both eating the ice cream and talked about some random stuff. " There is some ice cream on your face " Soobin said pointing towards the area on Yeonjun's face.
"Ohh thanks " Yeonjun wiped his face with a tissue paper.

Soobin closed the gap between them and connected their lips. It took some time for Yeonjun to realize what was happening but later he started to kiss back. Soobin started biting Yeonjun's bottom lip for entrance and Yeonjun gave him the access to his mouth. Soobin kissed his jaw and proceeded towards his neck. Yeonjun was feeling good and he started to caress Soobin's hair.

Soobin left wet kisses on Yeonjun's collarbones and started biting down his skin. Yeonjun kissed Soobin's cheek and connected their lips. They were enjoying being close to each other as if they were some pieces of puzzle who are meant to complete each other.Tears rolled down Yeonjun's eyes and Soobin took a hold of his chin " Did I do something wrong ?I thought you were also willing we can stop if you want " Soobin said wiping off Yeonjun's tears.

" What are we? " Yeonjun asked looking at Soobin as more tears started to fill his eyes.
" We are.. " Soobin didn't know what to answer but he was afraid to lose Yeonjun. " I don't know how to label ourself but I need you, my life is incomplete without you " Soobin said and Yeonjun hugged him.

" I love you Soobin and I don't know if I am ready to continue whatever we feel towards each other. I want to have a genuine relationship and not just a physical relationship and if you are not sure of it then I think we should stop for our own good " Yeonjun said and rubbed his eyes with his sweater paws.

" Please don't push me away I need some time please can you give me some time ?" Soobin took Yeonjun's hands in his own. " I have loved you for so long and I can wait for your answer but please give me a definite answer I have to think about my future as its related to my eomma and I don't want to hurt her " Yeonjun said and Soobin nodded.

" I have a lot going on in my mind right now I don't know if we can practice today so I'll go now and I'll come in front of you the day I'll be sure enough of my feelings. Please wait for me " Soobin kissed Yeonjun's forehead. " I'll wait for you " Yeonjun smiled. Soobin drove back to his house and Yeonjun went to sleep after sending a ' Good Night ♡' message to Soobin after a long time.

***

Will Soobin realize that he loves Yeonjun?
Chapter 14 soon.
Thanks!