"who's got you all hard ?" Luke purred into Ashton's ear , fingers trailing gently over the younger boy's sides. "y-y-you" Ashton replied in a whisper and Luke hummed. Luke's eyes switched from the younger boy's lower half to his face , cupping a cheek with one hand "did i do this to you princess? " Ashton nodded, he wanted to scream but he couldn't , he couldn't form any words.

Out of nowhere Luke roughly palmed Ashton and the younger boy almost came as a cry erupted from his throat "so hard, just for me? " Luke asked while his hand was softly stroking Ashton through his boxers and the younger boy nodded furiously before letting out a whimper.

Luke knew exactly how to drive someone crazy with just simple touches and he was using all of it on the younger boy, loving how he suffered , the boy couldn't breath or speak and there was sweat forming on his forehead , it was hot , so incredibly hot to see the young boy like this , all for him.

The sweater that Ashton was still wearing looked so perfect on him , and suddenly he craved fucking the young boy with it on. Luke let his fingers play with the part of Ashton's collarbone that was left uncovered by the slightly big sweater on him.

Luke's head bent down almost automatically and started to suck on the exposed skin, the young boy trembling underneath him and grinding his painfully hard cöck against Luke thigh. Luke allowed the boy to rub against him , he loved the feeling of it , the young boy couldn't help but want relief all because Luke had this power over him.

Luke pulled away from Ashton's collarbone and admired the work that he had done, there were multiple dark bruises covering the smooth golden skin, he may have given him a couple that he wouldn't be able to cover up but fuck people had to know that he was the only person that turned this cutie on.

Ashton let out a whimper at the loss of Luke's lips making the older boy pull away "eager are we sweetheart?" the older boy said ,cocking an eyebrow while Ashton stared directly at him with his entire face flushed and nodded "please Luke" he begged, but the older boy just cupped his face and let his fingers brush against Ashton's flushed cheek making the younger boy close his eyes.

Ashton wanted nothing more than for Luke to take him, right here and right now and Luke knew, oh Luke knew how bad Ashton wanted to get fucked and how desperate the boy was for it.

Luke leaned in and pressed his lips against Ashton's , letting his mouth assault the younger boy's one , Ashton immediately started to grind down against Luke's leg making the older boy pull back "you want daddy to fuck you princess?"  he whispered and Ashton nodded "please daddy, i want it so bad" 

Luke pecked his lips before letting his hands travel down and tug the younger boy's boxers off and then his own , Ashton went for his sweater but Luke stopped his movements "leave it on princess, i wanna fuck you in it" and Ashton's dick may have twitched at Luke's words but the young boy nodded his head quickly 'now turn around for me" Luke purred and the younger boy obeyed.

Luke cursed at the fact that his lube was still in the glove-box of his car along with his condoms, they were both in no condition to get them so Luke held his fingers in front of Ashton's mouth "suck" he instructed and Ashton immediately did as he was told, sucking on Luke's fingers and even swirling his tongue around them, moaning a bit as they hit the back of his throat.

Luke used his saliva covered fingers to prep the young boy in front of him, he was three fingers deep in him and the boy was panting and already close to his orgasm. palms pressed flat against the wall and ass in the air for Luke to prep him.

Once the boy was fully prepped to the point Luke was sure that he wouldn't hurt him he pulled his fingers out of the young boy who let out a mixture of a whine and a sob "not so sad princess" Luke said patting his ass cheek "now turn around again for me darling" and Ashton turned around, body flushed and he looked beautiful.