Fourty three

"Where's my pay?" Mister Taeyong raises his brow at my boyfriend while I continue to munch the food.

It's so good that I feel like I want to eat it for the rest of my life. The cheese is slowly melting in my mouth as the crust releases a crunch. I bite on it like I never ate anything like it before.

"Thank you Mister Taeyong!" I say and smile while swaying my feet on the chair.

"Always welcome Donghyuck." He winks.

"I won't pay, Donghyuck won't let me have some..." Mister Lee huffs on my side.

I glare at him and furrow my eyebrows.

"You're the reason why I'm like this!"

"Like what?" He pouts.

"Pregnant. You see, you kissed me and then you put your fingers in me and stretched me and then you shoved your dick inside of me and fucked me and came in-"

"Shhh! Oh my god, why are you so blunt?"

I remove his hands away from my mouth while Mister Taeyong laughs at us. I roll my eyes at Mark and continue to eat my pizza.

"I gotta go now. I still have class in an hour."

I walk towards Mister Taeyong and gave him a peck on the cheeks before going back to my seat to eat the remaining slice of pizza.

"Why did you kiss him?" My boyfriend hissed.

I look at Mister Lee madly.

"You enjoy your day baby, gotta go."

"I told you not to call my baby your baby-"

The door shut tight. I just giggle and enjoy the cheese in the pizza.

"Is it tasty?"

I nod at him.

"What does it taste like?"

"Heaven."

"Heaven?" He laughs. "I wouldn't know that if you won't give some."

I shake my head even vigorously.

"My baby won't give me some?" He pouts.

"Hey, baby," He holds my stomach. "Papa won't give me some pizza. Papa is a bad boy..."

Papa?

I clear my throat and swat his hands away from my stomach.

"Papa is so bad." He continues to hold me and hug me from my back. I groan and bite the last bit but before I could swallow it, Mister Lee stole it from my mouth.

I groan.

"Why did you steal it?" I pout as he turns me towards him.

"Do you want me to give it back to you?" He said while munching.

"How? You've probably swallowed every bits of it!" I complain loudly and kick his knees.

He smirks and soon enough, I feel his lips on mine. Crashing it both in a slow kiss. He didn't transfer the food though, he just kissed me and insterted his tongue inside my mouth to taste every corners of it.

He leans away with a smile.

"You didn't give me the food back!" I huff out.

"The food that tastes like heaven?"

I nod.

"I can make you feel heaven. Do you want it?"

"What do you mean?" I stutter.