Karan: that means aab humare bache honge tho woh bhi wahi se karenge ?

Preeta looks at him leaving a sigh.

Preeta: thume bacho mai itna interest kyu hai ? Arrey khud tho abhi bhi bacha hai.

Karan: ooy bacha kisko bola ?

Preeta: thume !

Karan: shaadi hone dho phir bataungi tume ki kaun kitna bacha hai. Kaun bada.

Preeta wide her eyes her cheeks fully red in embarrassment she looks at him smirking at her.

Preeta: eeeew Karan ! Such a.....

Karan(teasing): such a....?

Preeta: such aa....(closing her eyes)ewwwwe ghadi chalao chup karke besharam.

Karan chuckles seeing her condition. Preeta looks out of the window with a red cheeks.

After a couple of minutes Karan stops his car Infront of a big mansion the gates were closed.

Preeta looks Infront , with her moist eyes and small smile. Seeing her home after a year. She looks at it keenly it looked the same , the beautiful big mansion , it had no sole change from the outside. But only the once inside knows what is the true inside of the Mansion.

A home who's every cone and corners always filled with laughs , happiness, joy , comfort and life was looking so lifeless today. Not today but from 'that day' .

Isn't it strange , how the happiness created with time by love and happiness in hearts turns into ashes , turns to be just memories by one mere day , hour, or second. (Thats such a bitter truth of life )

Preeta's eyes automatically brims tears, hot tears flow from her eyes seeing the place , the house where she was born , bought up. Memories are not few she had from there , they aid of a lifetime , she had memories which she would cherish forever in her life , all her life.

From her first cry to her last cry. From her first word to her last words. From her first achievement to her last achievement. Her first love and her first ever heartbreak all are connected to the place and know one could make any difference.

Karan looked at her , her tears were effecting him but he let her live . If not now , but a minute later she will have them. All he could give then was his shoulder.

Karan held her hand , Preeta looks at him.

Preeta (tears): me....me...mera...ghar.

Karan nodes his head pressing her hand entangling their fingers.

Karan: andar chale ?

Preeta wipes her tears and smiles noding her head.

Preeta: ghadi andar tho lo.

Karan: gate kaun....

Preeta switch the indicator button of the car , as the indicator lights the gates open.

Karan looks Infront amazed seeing the beauty of the place house him.

Preeta to smiles and keeps their entangled hands on her chest above her heart kissing his hand.

Karan looks at her with a light smile and a bit amazed.

Karan: kya hua ?

Preeta: i never thought ki mai kabhi yaha ayegi , mujhme himat he nahi the yaha anne ki. Lekin (looks at him with heart eyes) thum ho mere saath , tho pata nahi himat kaha se agaya.

Karan smiles caressing her knuckles with his fingers.

Karan: humesha esse he thumare saath kada rahunga , chahe kuch bhi hojaye. I'll always stand for you , by you no matter what.