feelings

Last 7 days of Karans appointment.

For Karan it was all halolilo of his feelings. Always behaving like a typical lover boy . Being desperate to meet her , to just get hear her voice see a glance of her. Somehow cutting of  his time to just meet her. Always wanting to stay with her. 

Preeta was just not like everyone around him , all the friends he had. She was different in herself as well for him. She was special for him, someone precious he never want to loose.

Karan is aware of that but he is not sure of what exactly that is, what she exactly means to him.

Karan being bewildered about his own feelings. And his mind always questioning him. Was that just friendship or something more ?

Wherever he goes he sees preeta, whatever he does is done thinking about her . Be it a meeting in the office to driving back home. after their vacation this was becoming more frequent. Imaging her around.

Preeta being the last person he thinks before he slept and saw as soon as his eyes shut to take a sleep.

Preeta also being the first person who hijacks his morning thoughts. As soon as his eyes open he turns right to see their photo. The picture they clicked from their vacation. Which instantly bought smile on his face.

All he knew was thinking about her gives him happiness. Seeing her gives him peace and soul. Feeling her makes him feel loved and completed.

About Preeta

Not any change from Karan. She was also in a ocean of feeling , waves of emotions. Heart beat raise and drop fastly when around him.Thinking about him was not new thing, she did that from the beginning maybe.

Karan has always provided her the warmth, comfort, love , coziness she longed.

Preeta who surely was aware of the storming feelings inside her . But like everytime she just pushed it aside.

~~~~~~

Calling Preeta every morning was a new habit of Karan.

Having a simple conversation with eachother gave both of them a different kind of happiness.

Always asking her for a drive and with no wonder getting a denial.

Meeting eachother at the assigned appointment time and having a wonderful session.

It was not that only Karan who was benefited with the session but Preeta too... His presence healed her and made her happy.

Catching up for dinner or snacking together in any of the new restaurant or any tuck shop when they were free.

~~~~~

A fine day passed as always.

At night.

Preeta was sitting on her bed closing her laptop after her face time with Srishti.

Preeta glancing the frame kept on the side table which had their (preerans) photo she smiles and off the lights pulling the duvet over her.

Karan laying on the couch looking at the moon thinking about Preeta.

With a warm smile curved on his lips.

Karan: preeta Ka sound sune Ka man kar raha hai... Call karta Hu!

Karan takes out his phone and rings to her number.

The first call go unanswered as Preeta who soon dozed off in her sleep, right after closing her eyes.