Chapter 31 • Sleepover

Start from the beginning

He must've also taken a shower since his hair was wet leaving water drops running down his chest and back.

I was used to seeing this but clearly my two friends weren't as both they're jaws were on the floor. I'm also pretty sure I saw drool on the corner of Jaces lip.

As if just noticing my two friends gawking at him he looks over at us and smiles as he walks over to us.

"Hey Gabs you haven't seen my dark blue button up with the orange and light blue stripes right?" I shook my head not even knowing he had a shirt that looked like that.

"Oh okay well I have to go get dressed, have fun with your friends." He smiled at Jace and Becca and left but not before looking Jace up and down and winking at him.

I'm pretty sure I could hear Jaces heart beating from here.

"Ella I think your brother broke him." I think she's right. Jace was still staring wide eyed at where Emilio has just been.

"Ella I know he's your brother and you probably already hear enough about how attractive they are from the people at school but damn your brother could run me over and I would beg him to do it again." I couldn't contain it anymore and let out a few suppressed giggles.

The three of us laughed as we made it to my room but not without Jace tripping Becca on the way for no reason other than to laugh as she fell into me taking us both down.

That man can be evil if he wanted to.

We were all laughing as Jace told us some of the dreams he's had over the past few weeks when Lilli burst into my room with a bag of chips in her hand.

"What are we talking about?" She asked as she came and sat next to me at my bay window while Jace and Becca were spread out on my bed.

"Oh just Jace's dream about how he sold his family so he could be with Harry Styles." Becca informed as she stole some of the chips in Lilli's hand much to her dismay.

"Why do all of your dreams involve Harry Styles?" I didn't realize I was staring at the bag of chips in her hands until she handed the bag to me.

"I mean can you blame me?" A few seconds of silence went by before the three of us shook our heads agreeing with him and continued the conversation.

"So what movie are we watching?" Becca's voice was muffled due to her whole body being covered by blankets to the point where you can only see some of her pink hair sticking out.

"I vote on a sad movie I feel like crying today." Jace dramatically sniffled to prove how much he really wanted to cry.

"I've already cried to much this week I want something happy." Becca's head popped up to throw a half bitten chip at the back of Jaces head.

After many debates and Lilli saying she wants a horror movie and me not caring what we watched, we decided we'd watch a movie for all genres we first started with a sad movie for Jace and he choose All The Bright Places and me having already read the book I knew how it ended so I didn't think I would cry...

I ended up crying the most out of all of us.

We watched Becca's movie next, we watched A Cinderella Story with Hilary Duff, a movie we've all seen before. Becca even quoted the scene with Sam in the locker room with Austin before the big game at the end of the movie.

And for the horror we watched the original Scream. I was the only one who hasn't watched it before since I'm not the biggest fan of horror movies. I definitely jumped the most and had to hide behind Lilli who just laughed.