Sean, Race, and moving

Start from the beginning

As soon as the bra lands Sean change pedals so does Clay making both cars go forward Clay shift gears both cars went pass the bra making it fly Sean and Clay race forward avoiding any obstacles Sean notice Clay a bit in front of him Clay change pedals going in front of Sean who turns Clay looks back to see Sean and sway his car so he would not pass.

Clay reaches the truck as his friend record this as Sean's trap from passing Sean turn his wheel to go on the other side by Clay moves in front Sean notice a pallet said "Shit" He crash making his car turn Sean turn his wheel then shift gears as Clay cheers now in the lead while Sean shift gears again he turns onto a path in front of the houses.

Sean drives pass the truck while Clay looks back not seeing Sean behind him, so Clay looks forward shift gears going faster while Sean turn his wheel going through a puddle onto the track but tries to straighten his car a bit Clay notice Sean and they turn their wheels to turn but Sean's car hits the toilets he grunts and get his car going forward.

Clay laughs seeing Sean way behind him he turns while Sean turn his car going down the road, he shifts gears going faster Clay looks at his side mirror to see Sean getting close he looks back then change pedals turn his car onto another path with Sean behind him but goes on the rough part slowing down he watch Clay go ahead.

At same time Clay and Sean both turn Clay on the road and Sean on the path driving behind the houses he laughs going forward he cheers going up and down looking towards Clay and Cindy who both notice Sean going on the path behind the path gaining speed Clay looks forward Cindy leans back ask "I thought you loved me"

Clay looks at her they stare at each until Clay look forward shift gears going faster Sean notice he looks forward smiling but frowns to see a digger in front of him he said "Oh, well" Sean press a pedal he turns his wheel shift gears and goes through a house and onto a jump landing on the road Clay notice ask, "What the hell".

Cindy looks back to see Sean then looks to Clay who looks to her then at the mirror Cindy see Sean catch up smiling Cindy smiles at him Sean winks at her Clay notice this Cindy said "Guess I got a new date for prom" Cindy looks to Clay who looks forward angry he looks to Sean and turn his wheel making his car hit Sean who notice.

He looks forward as Clay turn his wheel making his car hit Sean's again Cindy grunts "Clay, stop the car" But Clay said, "Shut up" He turn his wheel making his car hit Sean's who keeps his car steady Clay sees Sean still going he turn his wheel making his car hit Sean's while Cindy shrieks she said "Clay, stop the car".

But Clay yells "Shut up" Cindy yells "Stop it" Clay turn the wheel making his car hit Sean's making it go up a bit before landing as the finish line gets closer Cindy grunts "Clay, please stop" Clay stares at Sean "Please stop" Clay went forward then turn his wheel making his car hit Sean's who turn his wheel making Clay's car spin Clay and Cindy both scream while crashing into a huge pipe.

Meanwhile Sean turns his wheel as a guy holds a camera watch Sean go by while Sean turns as everyone moves out of the way, but Sean's turn the wheel making his car turn one side go up and went flipping he holds on until his car was upside down Sean holds the wheel looks in a daze as blood goes down his forehead.

Next thing he knew he, Cindy and Clay are at the police station all injured a bit Sean looks to Cindy who had her arms cross as Clay holding a towel to his forehead Cindy notice looks to Sean who smiles as blood is on his teeth, he winks Cindy turns forward sighing.

Two men took Sean to a room they show him a footage of Sean making the jump the man stops there Sean points ask, "Can I get a copy of that" The Man turns ask "You think this is a joke, huh" He walks around the table as Sean stares at him the Man points to Clay and Cindy "You see Ken and Barbie over there".

Sean looks while the Man leans point "They're gonna walk out of here without even a slap on the wrist" Cindy and Clay sit there "Mommy and Daddy are too hooked up" The Man walks a bit Sean looks at him the Man leans down "But I like screw-ups like you" Sean stare at him "You know why" The Man leans close "'Cause you're 100 percent guaranteed conviction"?

Sean nods ask, "Where's my car" The Man said, "I crushed it" Sean gets up ask "You did what" The Man stands said "Sit down" The officer in the room put a hand on Sean's shoulder said "Easy, easy" The Man said, "You're done" Sean stares angry "You understand me" He points "You're done, and all before your 18th birthday now sit down".

Knocking is heard the door opens to reveal Sean's mother Mrs, Boswell she sees Sean went to him said "Sean" She looks at his face she let's go "What the hell were you thinkin' huh" Sean stares at her as the Man said "Mrs. Boswell, please" Mrs. Boswell sit down said "It's—it's Miss" The Man sits down while Sean rolls his eyes "Officer, is it illegal to smoke in here".

Mrs. Boswell holds a cigarette the Man motion her to smoke he pulls out a lighter he lights it, and Mrs. Boswell takes a breath lighting the cigarette breaths out smoke she looks to Sean who stares The Man said, "It's a tough state" Sean moves a bit "And it a pretty clear-cut case" The Man looks to Sean and nod "He'll be lucky if they don't try him as an adult".

Mrs. Boswell look down said "This is our third town in two years" Sean looks down as the Man said, "Your son's got two priors for reckless driving, wilful destruction of property" Sean looks to see Cindy's mother and Clay's father arrive "This makes it strike three" Cindy and Clay both get up and leave "They're definitely gonna want get him off the streets".

Sean frowns as Mrs. Boswell said "Well, there's just got to be another way" So Sean is outside the room arms cross staring at the officer in front of him the door opens Sean looks to see Mrs. Boswell come out with the Man who walks pass Sean with the officer as Sean stare forward ask "So, where are we moving this time" He looks at his mother who said "We are not moving anywhere" Sean stares at her confuse.

Next thing he knows he is on a plane a baby cries behind him he looks to see a baby girl looking at him Sean stares forward, the plane lands in Tokyo, Japan, Sean goes up the escalator looking around he walks out looking around waiting he looks at his watch lowers his arm he walks up to a taxi that the door opens itself he climbs in and tells the driver directions.

The taxi drives through the streets making a turn Sean looks around seeing the places here in Tokyo, after paying the taxi Sean walks forward down a street, he looks at apartment he walks up to the door he drops his bag and press a button he leans back looking around Sean leans in a press the button again waiting.

The door opens to reveal a short hair man he looks surprise he said "Sean" He is Mr. Boswell Sean's father "I thought you were gonna be here on the 7th" Sean nods said, "Today is the 7th" Mr. Boswell looks said "Well, look, just hold on one second" He close the door making Sean wait outside sighs the door open to reveal his father he walk out as a woman in a dress walks out.

Sean looks at her his father gives her cloak "Domo arigato" The woman turns speaks Japanese and walks pass Sean who looks at her then to his father who sighs "Come on in" He enters his apartment Sean enters he looks around "This is it" Sean walks Mr. Boswell walks over and make his bed as Sean walks a bit "You know, Sean, I was—I was gonna be there".

Mr. Boswell looks at Sean "But your mum, she said the 7th, see, and we're a day ahead of you in Japan" Sean looks at his father after seeing the bathroom "Well, you're here now, and that's good" Mr. Boswell put the blanket down "So, how is your mum" Sean just ask, "Where do I sleep" Mr. Boswell said "Now, Sean, you know she had no other choice".

He motion his apartment "I mean, it was either this or juvie hall, I mean, you just can't keep moving away every time you get into trouble" Sean said, "Worked for you" Mr. Boswell sighs looks down he raise his head said "Look, neither of us asked for this, but I promise your mum I'd take care of you" Sean stare at him "So you just go by the rules her, and I agreed to, and I'm sure you'll manage just fine".

Sean scoffs ask "Rules" Mr. Boswell nods said "Yeah, rules, real simple" He motion "You go to school, you come back here right after" He shakes his head "And I don't want to see or hear about you anywhere near a car" Sean smirks move his head as Mr. Boswell moves "Here, the bedroom is yours" He slides the door to reveal a small room for one person.

Sean walks up to it "Make yourself comfortable" Sean enters "Lights out in ten" Mr. Boswell walks forward as Sean close the door; he looks around put his bag on the plate he hears noises he went to side opens the curtain to reveal a man watching TV eating he looks to see wave his hand Sean smiles nods close the curtain.